Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PAULIE MALIGNAGGI VS PACQUAIO who'd win?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PAULIE MALIGNAGGI VS PACQUAIO who'd win?

id say the italian speed demon would dominate the new pacquaio

C'mon man. Even you don't believe this. Why wouldn't you post this on your actual account?

You obviously don't believe this.

Comment

Paulie is a strange case, he is off and on. the Paulie who beat Judah was amazing to me he had stamina, and speed, and great movement, he was at the top of his game and did well against a southpaw with hand speed.

Paulie will beat Pacman very very very easy, styles make fights and Paulie will beat Pacman 10 of 10 times, he is a style nightmare for Pacman, he constantly moves and circles and throws straight punch gnat like punches that will bug you and keep you confused.

Comment

A machine gun vs. a glock. Paulie is growing on me I don't want to see him get executed on TV.

Comment

Originally posted by BUNGALOWS View Post
          C'mon man. Even you don't believe this. Why wouldn't you post this on your actual account?

actual account? this is my account i just keep getting banned for no reason

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
            Paulie is a strange case, he is off and on. the Paulie who beat Judah was amazing to me he had stamina, and speed, and great movement, he was at the top of his game and did well against a southpaw with hand speed.

Paulie will beat Pacman very very very easy, styles make fights and Paulie will beat Pacman 10 of 10 times, he is a style nightmare for Pacman, he constantly moves and circles and throws straight punch gnat like punches that will bug you and keep you confused.
            Dude you're just ******ed. Paulie is a fringe top tenner who probably should have lost to Cano, and in his better days got demolished by "ruined" Hatton

Comment

Originally posted by Southpaw110 View Post
              actual account? this is my account i just keep getting banned for no reason
              Wonder why. You have to be discreet with your baiting.

Comment

People still think Manny doesn't know how to box at all, wow.

Comment

Wonder why. You have to be discreet with your baiting.
                  baiting?, i never bait or troll i dont know why the mods hate me here my last account got banned for spamming which i did not even do but whateves.

Comment

I'm still waiting on your thoughts on this post.

edit: btw you're welcome for taking ur quote off my sig. it's ok if ur too humble to have apologized for all the sh-t u talked to me lol.

You better kiss my ass after tonight fool, I see you are putting my quote in your sig, thinking ou are slick thinking you will have the last laugh only to have mud on your face after I am proven right.

Don't show your face around here anymore after Rios kos pac okay.

Comment

Working...
                    X