Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 06-24-2013, 07:45 AM #21
bo jungle

Quoted: 2414 Post(s)
bojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 26,215,253,603,513,288.00
Total Points: 26,217,530,604,054,412.00
Thought ya could use a drink.. - romebyko For your triangle theory sig - rorymac merry xmas. - Ether Awesome sig... Love me some Breaking Bad. - Burning Phoenix that triangle theories sig haha - Alx. 
it takes courage just to agree to donate an organ to someone :fing02: - jose830 thanks for the update - jose830 Thanks for the video of Bradley-Provodnikov - kennylimon Cotto looked rejuvenated out there - -jose- for an atg poster! - jas 
GO BUCS! - Hi Rudyo! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Childhood Cancer - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by check hook View Post
Hatton is underrated on this board for two reasons:

1. Floyd beat him

2. MP beat him

and 90% of the forum is dominated by these two fan bases who seek to diminish those wins, and hence Hatton sucks balls. In reality the Hatton that fought Floyd and KT would beat everyone in the 40 pound division right now, and anyone with any boxing acumen knows this.
Very unfortunate when you read how Garcia and Broner would knock him out and Judah would kill him and Alexander would outbox him.
bojangles1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 06-24-2013, 08:05 AM #22
Conveyor of Truth

Quoted: 149 Post(s)
#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 270,855,183,246.53
Total Points: 2,000,282,939,492,866.25
one of boxingscene's very worst posters - Freedom. one of boxingscene's very best posters - Barnburner What you said about Dempsey was real talk! - Atreyu Khalil you are one of THOSE terrible posters - Earl Hickey Eternal partnership,to MaryJane! - HughJass 
great advice in training forum - jas 

1. Styles make fights.
2. Broner was jumping two weightclasses.

3. Paulie is more experienced now, ppl say he is past his prime and bring up cano but before that he had maybe his best performance against senchenko.

4. Broner is still far from the finished article, i knew that all along but lots of ppl got caught up in the hype.

5. Motivation. Paulie was obviously motivated for hatton too but this was different. He cant stand broner which is why he never gave in and went into survival mode like he did against hatton and khan imo. Broners talk backfired, he wanted to make paulie trade instead he just inspired him to put up the fight of his life. He would probably rather die than lose to broner in his hometown and it brought out the best in him. Very reminicent of judah against garcia, caught young blood by surprise that time too.

6. Hatton had floyd sr in his corner AND he listened to him. If you arent gonna listen it makes no difference. But he did and i always considered that his best performance after kostya. Paulie meanwhile had issues with his corner.

All that said i do agree broner is overrated which i assume is the point of the thread. I think he can live up to the expectations one day but he is still a work in progress. Triangle theorys are just so stupid, they never work, ever.

Last edited by #1Assassin; 06-24-2013 at 08:11 AM.
#1Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 08:21 AM #23
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Jam Jars has a reputation beyond reputeJam Jars has a reputation beyond reputeJam Jars has a reputation beyond reputeJam Jars has a reputation beyond reputeJam Jars has a reputation beyond reputeJam Jars has a reputation beyond reputeJam Jars has a reputation beyond reputeJam Jars has a reputation beyond reputeJam Jars has a reputation beyond reputeJam Jars has a reputation beyond reputeJam Jars has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 405,217,508,062.73
Total Points: 405,217,704,377.35
ownage of a pactard - I'm so sorry Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks you deserve a kick for your hatred of the Klitschkos - Freedom. Happy belated 1 year Anniversary. - E.P.T. Hahahaha, funny reply my ninja, here's another cake for your upcoming 2 year anniversary. - E.P.T. 
happy holidays, great poster - sugarsmosley 

Biggest difference is the footspeed, Hatton could close the distance before Malignaggi could get off. Broner is a plodder.
Jam Jars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 09:57 AM #24
Interim Champion

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Kbmunro has a reputation beyond reputeKbmunro has a reputation beyond reputeKbmunro has a reputation beyond reputeKbmunro has a reputation beyond reputeKbmunro has a reputation beyond reputeKbmunro has a reputation beyond reputeKbmunro has a reputation beyond reputeKbmunro has a reputation beyond reputeKbmunro has a reputation beyond reputeKbmunro has a reputation beyond reputeKbmunro has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 312,252.16
Total Points: 373,120.32
better yet!! a medal than a ribbon - mellow_mood 

i reckon the hatton of 2005/2009 would of destroyed broner
Kbmunro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 10:23 AM #25
Still Smokin'

Quoted: 4905 Post(s)
LacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 41,163,114,290,871,771,136.00
Total Points: 41,165,118,781,734,068,224.00
A glass of the finest French wine - QuebecSTAR2 Thank u sir. - Trudoe Thanks for the help - mathed Thanks for the help - mathed For shitting all over Weltz's B1tch T1Ts - Col. Hans Landa 
This should come in handy when sheltering from the shower of shite that is Rammstein's posts. - Finn No Message - Scott-Weiland No Message - -jose- Happy New Year m8 - HughJass Aww god loves a tryer - Salim_Shady 
Little baby wanna cry ? - Scott-Weiland specially made by Wlad, he loves his haters too f@ggot - ThatLeftaMarc Fury openly pays for his fan's dildos - NapoleonCake No Message - mathed No Message - mathed 
Hopefully no vibrator needed and just a good fight no excuses. - Scott-Weiland Happy Christmas/Holidays, all the best for 2016. - Box-Office Flamboyant poster - Weltschmerz No Message - MDPopescu 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - -Weltschmerz- Gay and Lesbian Pride - Scott-Weiland Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Scott.Weiland. Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Scott.Weiland. Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Scott.Weiland. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by check hook View Post
Hatton is underrated on this board for two reasons:

1. Floyd beat him

2. MP beat him

and 90% of the forum is dominated by these two fan bases who seek to diminish those wins, and hence Hatton sucks balls. In reality the Hatton that fought Floyd and KT would beat everyone in the 40 pound division right now, and anyone with any boxing acumen knows this.
Totally agree.
LacedUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 10:33 AM #26
I'm a retard

Arsene Knows has a spectacular aura aboutArsene Knows has a spectacular aura aboutArsene Knows has a spectacular aura about
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 10,000,006,583.74
kick this troll - Freedom2013 Kick this troll. - yoz Kick this troll - HooksInYou 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenom View Post
your exaggerating Pauli didn't look too hurt wasn't out on his feet he was out boxing Hatton early in the fight tagging Ricky too caught him flush bunch times but again his lack of power cost him the fight
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

He maybe won the first round and got absolutely dominated from he 2nd onwards. He was rocked badly by a right hand in the 2nd round. He did more grabbing in that fight than Hatton because almost every shot had an effect on him.
Arsene Knows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 10:46 AM #27
Proud to be a FLOYDIOT!

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
malcolm has a brilliant futuremalcolm has a brilliant futuremalcolm has a brilliant futuremalcolm has a brilliant futuremalcolm has a brilliant futuremalcolm has a brilliant futuremalcolm has a brilliant futuremalcolm has a brilliant futuremalcolm has a brilliant futuremalcolm has a brilliant futuremalcolm has a brilliant future
Total Points: 58,667.31
same flavor yo mama loves - nerd slapper 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Horus 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thornton Melon View Post
Well Hatton beat down malinaggi after he lost to Floyd and that was a younger and fresher Paulie. So if a 140 pound Hatton can get a dominant tko win over Paulie should that tell us anything about Broner? I never thought that he had Paulie hurt or in trouble.
I believe Hatton was being trained by May weather Sr for that fight.
malcolm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 11:07 AM #28
Banned

Pacquiao'd is infamous around these partsPacquiao'd is infamous around these partsPacquiao'd is infamous around these partsPacquiao'd is infamous around these partsPacquiao'd is infamous around these partsPacquiao'd is infamous around these partsPacquiao'd is infamous around these partsPacquiao'd is infamous around these partsPacquiao'd is infamous around these partsPacquiao'd is infamous around these partsPacquiao'd is infamous around these parts
Bank: 463,202,008,964.79
Total Points: 743,311,533,921.23
Keep up the good work Bro - Jedi Vader No Message - jazluvr have fun - jazluvr No Message - jazluvr ownage of a pactard - I'm so sorry 
tasty! - YDKSAB Retard - flat1985 My favorite MayClown :) - Beercules Pacquiao'd goes hard! War Floyd! - LoadedWraps 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr 

FLoyd ended hattons career. Paulie has no power so hatton had little to worry about
Pacquiao'd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 11:18 AM #29
Banned

BrokenHat has a reputation beyond reputeBrokenHat has a reputation beyond reputeBrokenHat has a reputation beyond reputeBrokenHat has a reputation beyond reputeBrokenHat has a reputation beyond reputeBrokenHat has a reputation beyond reputeBrokenHat has a reputation beyond reputeBrokenHat has a reputation beyond reputeBrokenHat has a reputation beyond reputeBrokenHat has a reputation beyond reputeBrokenHat has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 87,361.46

I don't think Floyd ended Hatton's career. He did a number on him, but it was that brutal Pac KO that finished him. That kinda KO is something that takes a lot out of you.
BrokenHat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 11:23 AM #30
Swag Concierge

Quoted: 9633 Post(s)
The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 150,697,516,797,331,200.00
Total Points: 150,697,530,997,611,264.00
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter No Message - Sugar Booger 
;) - QuebecSTAR2 &quot;I was hoping you misread this tweet. Sadly, you didn't.&quot; I LOL'd good one - bigjavi973 GGG-Gullibe Gennady Groupies LMAO - bigjavi973 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Long overdue. For you debating. - siablo14 
So you don't have to share with your mom any more. It is small just like Floyds penis but I don't need to tell you that, you snivelling cuck. - apples I was right to put you on ignore.  I don't like prejudice people. - apples Good to see one of the OG's is still around owning these trolls! - JK1700 Another vibrator from this guy for you also - apples How dare you call me a sh!tty alt just because I insulted your hero Floyd. You are a man stop worshipping other men f@g. Here's a gift you like. - apples 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thornton Melon View Post
Well Hatton beat down malinaggi after he lost to Floyd and that was a younger and fresher Paulie. So if a 140 pound Hatton can get a dominant tko win over Paulie should that tell us anything about Broner? I never thought that he had Paulie hurt or in trouble.
before floyd-hatton 43-0 31 kos; post floyd 2-2 1 ko. perhaps floyd being the 1st to ko him did affect him somewhat.
The Big Dunn is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
floyd, hatton?, people, remember, ruined

User Tag List