No announcement yet.

Bossy Interviews Angel Garcia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Still Blazin View Post

Now a year later you are a paid boxing writer. FOH. You troll.

Off to watch FNF have fun suking my d1ck, b1tch.

Comment

Burner is obviously pissed off over the fact that a female posts regularly on boxingscene.

You see, prior to Bossy joining up, he was boxingscene's premiere vagina.

Comment

L0l

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
          Burner is obviously pissed off over the fact that a female posts regularly on boxingscene.

You see, prior to Bossy joining up, he was boxingscene's premiere vagina.
          You are pathetic. Shouldn't you be following squeal piggy around the forum. Or shouldn't you be in some lame political or science thread trying to sound intelligent on a boxing forum.

Or shouldn't you be in some thread making fun of a girl who killed herself after being bullied because you want to be controversial or "edgy"?

Shouldn't you be in an affliction shirt walking around the house in a gas mask taking pictures? What were you thinking when you snapped that? I bet you were thinking like "hey this would make me look cool" I mean why even snap that? Looking like a malnourished Bane sit the **** down somewhere.

Running to defend his e-girl when no one mentioned you.

You neckbearded virgin troll.
          Last edited by B.U.R.N.E.R; 02-23-2013, 09:49 AM.

Comment

Why did the 20 page thread about her last week get deleted though...that thing was like a roast...had me in tears.

Seriously though, if she is competent with English that already makes her a better journalist than Ronnie N, Scoop Malinowski and Gabe Montoya.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Still Blazin View Post
                You are pathetic. Shouldn't you be following squeal piggy around the forum. Or shouldn't you be in some lame political or science thread trying to sound intelligent on a boxing forum.

Or shouldn't you be in some thread making fun of a girl who killed herself after being bullied because you want to be controversial or "edgy"?

Shouldn't you be in an affliction shirt walking around the house in a gas mask taking pictures? What were you thinking when you snapped that? I bet you were thinking like "hey this would make me look cool" I mean why even snap that? Looking like a malnourished Bane sit the **** down somewhere.

Running to defend his e-girl when no one mentioned you.

You neckbearded virgin troll.

You're just gonna sit there and let that happen, Bringer?

Comment

nope. this is about to be good....where's chief with his gif??

come on Chief, get off Mrs. Chief and get your act together.

Comment

Chief is a hillbilly and a bum.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
                      Is that an old interview or did she lose some weight?

Comment

Working...
                      X