Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

which one do you think gives better head?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The correct answer is their fat friend.

Comment

the one on the left...she looks like a Saints fan...those are all professional c0cksuckers

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
        The correct answer is their fat friend.
        real talk!!!

Comment

id give them 10 mins each .....cant leave one out that wouldnt be fair.

Comment

Well, this is disappointing. I was hoping that TS would give away the answer by posting a video of the winner giving head.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
              Innocent looking are usually the wild ones and girls with tongue piercings just like too think they give great head, from what I've experienced anyway.
              This is why we are homies. One hundred percent correct.

On a side note am I the only one that doesn't see ****? I thought he was comparing the girl in his avi to Paul Williams lol.

Comment

[QUOTE=SkillspayBills;12842755]This is why we are homies. One hundred percent correct.

On a side note am I the only one that doesn't see ****? I thought he was comparing the girl in his avi to Paul Williams lol.[/QUOTE]

ROOOFL, wtf!?

Comment

the one on the right

Comment

In my experience the innocent looking ones are freakier but dont give good head

Comment

if you ever get the chance, ugly actress chloe sevigny is auditioning for a legit movie part by giving head (or so the story goes) that chick could suck a golf ball through a straw.

Comment

Working...
                      X