Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Leg cramp issues shouldnt surprise team pac.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leg cramp issues shouldnt surprise team pac.

Assuming its legit the leg cramps shouldnt surprise anyone in that camp. Especially not ariza who has the fancy degree.

You're talking about pac who runs 10miles a day and trains for another 4hours a day on top of that for 8-10weeks. If pac really trains so hard that roach has to tone him down thrn it doesn't take a genius to figure out that you cant have a fighter train that hard then take him down to an almost non-existant pace during fight week then let him go full throttle for the fight after having done almost nothing for a week.

Gabriel_Montoya Gabriel Montoya™
    Speaking w/ Justin Fortune, Pacquiao's old strength coach, he said cramping was never an issue when he trained Manny despite what Ariza says

Comment

My dog ate my notebook for work but my boss didn't buy it.

Comment

Manny's socks are on too tight!

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
          Gabriel_Montoya Gabriel Montoya™
          Speaking w/ Justin Fortune, Pacquiao's old strength coach, he said cramping was never an issue when he trained Manny despite what Ariza says
          Youre talking about an older fighter though. I used to be able to workout 4hrs a day without stretching until I hit my mid20s. Pac is mid 30s and hasnt really adjusted anytging about his routine. As an older fighter its his and his trainer's responsibility to protect him from injury.

Comment

How do you know he runs 10 miles a day? Just wondering. Not flaming.

Comment

Stop making excuses. Would it be cramp + blisters next time? Come on.

Comment

Originally posted by sdcluser View Post
                Stop making excuses. Would it be cramp + blisters next time? Come on.
                Whos making excuses?? Team pac made the excuse. Im just sayin if its real then its their own dumbass fault its happening and it shouldnt come as a surprise.

Comment

Ariza wants Manny to cut down on the long distance running, which he thinks contributes to the cramp issues he's had the past few camps. He didn't have the issue in his Diaz, DLH, Hatton, or Cotto fights, but during the training camp for Clottey (not in the fight though), and the following camps and fights for Mosley and JMM the problem came up. They focused more on track work, speed/sprint drills, and calisthenics in the camps/fights where the issue didn't crop up and Pac did more long distance running when it did.

That's what Ariza meant when he said he wanted Pac to do things his way next time around. Meaning more of his drills, including swimming, and less long distance.

Comment

Originally posted by shadeyfizzle View Post
                    Whos making excuses?? Team pac made the excuse. Im just sayin if its real then its their own dumbass fault its happening and it shouldnt come as a surprise.
                    No ****ing ****. I was referring to team pac not you. Pac still probably beat most of the guys but JMM was stylistically bad for him and Pac slowed very noticeably in last two fights.

Comment

Working...
                    X