Collapse
No announcement yet.

What makes famous actors drug addicts?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What makes famous actors drug addicts?

I ask cause my favorite actor chris farley overdosed on drugs, cocaine ect.... Is it depression, theres been many actors that try to suicide on drugs or od on them accidently, is the acting job stressful or what?

Money makes rich people do drugs and even more makes them do it in excess.

Comment

There lifestyle I guess. Tones of parties where drugs are going around and the money to be able to afford it.

Comment

Being able to do what ever they want

Comment

Originally posted by Mushroom View Post
          There lifestyle I guess. Tones of parties where drugs are going around and the money to be able to afford it.
          If i had money like that though, i would surely not waste it on drugs.....there so much to do, travel, buy nice cars, nice houses, boats, wave runners, buy condos by the beach. I dunno im sure im missing a ton...lol, i think its more than just the party lifestyle, i think its stress they suffer while on the job that leads to have to turn to drugs.

Comment

You can do whatever you want however you want,
            You will have too money. And drug dealers will be throwing drugs at you.

Comment

Originally posted by CottoKosPac Jr View Post
              If i had money like that though, i would surely not waste it on drugs.....there so much to do, travel, buy nice cars, nice houses, boats, wave runners, buy condos by the beach. I dunno im sure im missing a ton...lol, i think its more than just the party lifestyle, i think its stress they suffer while on the job that leads to have to turn to drugs.
              In a way but I think it has just as much to do with accessibility. I mean there are other jobs that are as equally stressful.

Comment

Yeah if I had that money, I'd donate many dollar to helping the poor and needy. But I'd also like to state that Farley was the man, he rests in peace and you can return fire with whatever you'd like regarding this post.

Talk about lifestyle choices all you feel necessary in addition.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

after the thrill of making big money and tapping model poon wears off they look for a new high.

it's really simple as that.

Comment

yeah but you gotta pay for hotels food and everyhing else when you travel, with cars you have to make sure they are allways fixed and your allways going to be paying for insurance, a nice house is like 10k a year in taxes on top of keping it clean and up kept, boats need to be taken care of, same with wave runners, condos you arent even lving in half the time and you still have to pay for them quite illogical.

with drugs though theres no up keep besides the immense addiction. in the way that there is no up keep its alot cheaper then any of the things youve mentioned...untill you die of an overdose.

Comment

Working...
                    X