No announcement yet.

Pacquiao vs. Clottey Will Be A Huge Spectacular Success

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacquiao vs. Clottey Will Be A Huge Spectacular Success

With the backing of Jerry Jones and the beautiful Cowboys Stadium which will showcase this fight, the inaugural first fight is going to be a huge spectacular success. Viewership from around the World will be in the millions and Celebs from everywhere will be in attendance. This "Super Bowl" of a boxing event between Pacquiao and Clottey will be a boxing fan's dream come true. Can't wait to see it.

Last edited by Foodie One; 01-20-2010, 10:04 PM.

its not a superbowl....

more like... playoffs.

Comment

Originally posted by Foodie One View Post
      With the backing of Jerry Jones and the beautiful Cowboys Stadium which will showcase this fight, the inaugural first fight is going to be a huge spectacular success. Viewership from around the World will be in the millions and Celebs from everywhere will be in attendance. This "Super Bowl" of a boxing event between Pacquiao and Clottey will be a boxing fan's dream come true. Can't wait to see it.

Comment

will the fight draw at least 30,000 people?

Comment

Originally posted by Syf View Post
          its not a superbowl....

more like... playoffs.
          conference championship game is still a big game

Comment

I think it will be a spectacular success because it will showcase the stadium in a different light. HBO has the best producers around, even better than the NFL. It will nice to look at in HD at the very least.

Comment

I didn't know Lady Fan was banned...guess that is why we didn't see anymore of those spamming threads.

Comment

The fight will be better than buffoons on here seem to think. I couldn't care less about the gross.

Comment

Working...
                X