No announcement yet.

You want this fight to be a great success, hand over promotion role to Don King

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by donkim View Post
    Not only that,but with King at the realm you have a guaranteed great fight card.Don King was always a greater promoter than Bob Arum,he consistently put on great cards and always gave the fans their money's worth.

I'd love to see an overall great card,and there is no way in hell that Arum would have the balls to put on such a card.

I despise Bob Arum.
    that's because he underpaid his fighters.

that's how he could afford to do that.

top rank and golden boy now pay their main event fighters so much money that they have little left to spend on the undercard.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
      that's because he underpaid his fighters.

that's how he could afford to do that.

top rank and golden boy now pay their main event fighters so much money that they have little left to spend on the undercard.

Who gives a damn.I don't care if a promoter is not overpaying his fighters.

I want to see a great card and King always gave a great card,can you say the same about Bob Arum?

Arum doesn't about the sport.He is a leech and nobody will care when he leaves.

Comment

Originally posted by donkim View Post
        Who gives a damn.I don't care if a promoter is not overpaying his fighters.

I want to see a great card and King always gave a great card,can you say the same about Bob Arum?

Arum doesn't about the sport.He is a leech and nobody will care when he leaves.
        when was the last time you saw a great card put together by don king?

exactly.

it's a different era. promoters have to cater to fighters now , not the other way around.

i find it funny how anyone can call arum a leech and praise don king in the same post.

Comment

Working...
        X