No announcement yet.

If Pacquiao/Clottey does over 600,000 PPV Buys, it is a HUGE success

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Check View Post
    I'd also like to ask what you consider would be decent, if 600,000 is a huge success? Are you saying if the PPV for the supposed face of boxing did 300,000 buys it would be decent? It sounds like you are just trying to make excuses for you favorite fighter when he doesn't pull great numbers. Mayweather is the number 1 PPV draw and it's been proven against common opponents. More than likely his bout with Shane Mosley will top Pacs numbers versus Cotto. Will never understand why Pac fans can't accept that Mayweather is a bigger PPV draw.
    Don't bring Mayweather in this thread he sucks bigtime. Pacquiao name itself will do 800K easy. I wouldn't be surprise if it goes to 1M PPVS.

Comment

Originally posted by flexxx145 View Post
      Well I'm originally from Queens and I know of Clottey from way back when he first came over. Some of my other friends who are casual fans know the name as well.
      Good.. Im from queens as well..
      Nobody knows who he is around here IMO.. Im a fan of his and i think im one of the few rooting for him..

Comment

sh8t you cant really make a thread on Pacquiao/Mayweather alone in NSB

Comment

Originally posted by street bully jr View Post
          Pac/Marquez 2 did almost 500k and that was before both of them were as big as they are now and all that had was a countdown show.

Not to mention it was at 130.
          Not to nitpick, but it did 400k, not almost 500k. That fight was the biggest selling fight at a weight below WW of all time.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
            Will never understand why Pac fans can't accept that Mayweather is a bigger PPV draw.
            I'll never understand why Mayweather fans actually give a **** how much a fight sells. Seriously, give me one reason why you actually care?

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post
              I'll never understand why Mayweather fans actually give a **** how much a fight sells. Seriously, give me one reason why you actually care?
              I really could give a rats ass how much it sells but since its always an argument here, it is solid data to debate with. If Pac fans want to claim their man is the top draw and he deserves such and such, that's fine, but he better be bringing in more than 400,000 buys or whatever the argument dictates.

Comment

uuuuuuuuuuuuup

Comment

Working...
                X