Bobby "slippery" Pacquiao
    future 140lbs lineal champ!!!
    Kita ko nga

Comment

Originally posted by Bruce Banil View Post

alaskador talaga si bossing kads.
      Hindi naman, palabiro lang kumbaga.

Comment

Cmon! Just one more fight please....! Just fight the winner of May/Mosley

Comment

I can't believe this ****, Mayweather just forced this clown out of boxing by asking for a drug test.
          You *******s should be ashamed.

Comment

Originally posted by Bacatit View Post
            I can't believe this ****, Mayweather just forced this clown out of boxing by asking for a drug test.
            You *******s should be ashamed.
            Papulahin na tong kupal na to.

Comment

Originally posted by kedashy View Post
              Hey guys, i think we may have missed out on the fight of the decade between pac and floyd... Pacman just may retire if he wins this election coming up and if mayweather don,t come correct after this mosley fight, pac will probably ride off into the sunset without a care of what someone thinks of him for turning down this mega fight because pac genuinely thinks that money truly needs him... And you know what, he,s right... Manny has bu coo money just sitting in the philliphines banks and don,t give a fck about bowing down to floyd,s demands while making him enormously rich... First things first, floyd better beat shane and i mean beat him good just to impress pac to take the dam fight because if he don,t pac is gone... Who else thinks pac would hang em up if he doesn,t get his demands???
              I agree bro, it was really up to floyd if he want's to get his highest payday then all he need to do is follow the rules that he done in his 40 fights. If he doesn't want it then i have to support pac for whatever he wants, as a fan i am already satisfied to what he has done.

Comment

Originally posted by rabagiyo View Post
                If it wasn't for his fans which is also his people, He would be nothing.
                His fans here in the philippines only want him to fight floyd, and if floyd doesn't accept the fight then his fans are all in for his retirement because there's no need to prove, and i applaud pac for thinking the same. Right there is a clear indication that pac doesn't need floyd at all.

Comment

Originally posted by yeks View Post
                  same here..

he had given me so much.. one thing i learned.. never bet against him..

he's been fighting some fights that were "fantasy fights" a year ago.. and he always keeps me asking for more...

so have your well deserve rest pac... time for me to look for another fighter to root for..

Go BoBPAC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  i'm with you bro. Pac doesn't need to prove anymore he has done too much already. People here in the philippines already want him to retire if floyd doesn't want to fight.

Comment

u guys honestly make me sick with ur nut hugging...pac fans are going to be first people new world order culls when **** his the fans...all politicians are scum bags...everyone knows that ...tjhe fact that pacman is so obbsessed with politcs really makes me sick....

Comment

Originally posted by rabagiyo View Post
                      Yes Manny, Retire and focus on your career in politics instead of pleasing the millions of fans you have by fighting Mayweather.
                      He's been pleasing fans every fight.

Say the same for Floyd eh?

Comment

Working...
                      X