X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
    Liverpool
    They could be a good team if it wasn't for that defence. All teams know that all you got to do is apply pressure and they'll fold.

Comment

• Epic collapse after trolling sevilla fans in the 1st half Karma is a b1tch

Boring games today I wish Juv v Barca was on today

Comment

• Tottenham honestly has surprised me in the CL.

Topped the group without getting bottled.. unlike Chelsea.

Comment

• Spurs are tearing it up in the CL to be fair

Comment

I don't know why people say that when the Mancs have Smalling , Phil Jones, Stones and Otamendi
            France and German international are not as good as those players? Koscielny not good enough next to the great Gary Cahill?

Is Hector Bellerin not better than Victor Moses, Valencia or Walker?
            We also have bailley who is better then all 3 and i am still hoping the other CB from Benfica comes good.. lindelorf or something

I honestly don't think Sanchez or Ozil get in either Manchester team.. United would have to change system and build around him (ozil) and City have better players (currently) and Aguero>>> Sanchez

I would say right now you have 4 tiers

1.City
            2.United
            3.Spurs and Chelsea
            4.Arsenal and Liverpool

City are complete standouts.. then United have been pretty good mostly and now added Pogba and Ibra back.. Spurs continue to overachieve imo.. and Chelsea could do well depending on how the first team holds out (that squad is weak imo).. Arsenal/Liverpool are kind of a joke imo.. wouldn't be shocked to see either manager sacked this season
            Last edited by MOTHERDUCKER; 11-22-2017, 03:00 AM.

Comment

• Talking of Centre Backs that boy Davinson Sanchez is the real deal Holyfield, he's like Big Mama without the brainfarts.

Was the best player on the pitch against Arsenal.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
                Talking of Centre Backs that boy Davinson Sanchez is the real deal Holyfield, he's like Big Mama without the brainfarts.

Was the best player on the pitch against Arsenal.
                Liverpool are weirdos.

They decided they wanted that Keita fellow in midfield and Van Dijk st centre half and weren't accepting anybody else.

Weird decision.

Comment

I don't know why people say that when the Mancs have Smalling , Phil Jones, Stones and Otamendi
                  France and German international are not as good as those players? Koscielny not good enough next to the great Gary Cahill?

Is Hector Bellerin not better than Victor Moses, Valencia or Walker?
                  Not understanding the continuing trend of slagging Stones and Otamendi (more so Stones) in this thread.

Stones has been the best defender in the league this year, Walker the best fullback. By a decent margin too.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
                    Not understanding the continuing trend of slagging Stones and Otamendi (more so Stones) in this thread.

Stones has been the best defender in the league this year, Walker the best fullback. By a decent margin too.
                    Nah.

They aren't why you are playing so well.

Comment

• I feel Stones is like what Bosingwa was, at Chelsea.

Not in sense of same position, but that the rest of the team is so good that we can look past how dead average they are.

Comment

Working...
                      X