Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How would Manny fare against Spence, Thurman, Crawford as of now?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They all stop him apart from maybe Thurman IMO. I'm a big Pac fan but he's done, regardless of who you thought won, (I had it 115-113 Horn) Pac still went life and death with a B maybe C level fighter like Horn. A prime Pac would blow Horn away inside 3, would stop Thurman and UD Spence IMO. I could still see TC outpointing him though that'd be a real tough one to call

Comment

Pacquaio is like 80 years old in boxing years. Those 3 need to fight each other and stop fighting has beens or bums

Comment

At almost 40 years of age, and close to 70 fight in, he's going to take L's if he fights the better guys in the division.

I'd back the old version, today's version though, i'd like to see call it a day.

Comment

^ old anti-American garbage fan right there...

Pacquiao gets dominated in all 3 and stopped in at least 1 of them...similar to the Marquez and Mayweather ownings of him.

Comment

Comment

I can actually see Thurman getting on his bike if pacman gets offensive.

Spence and Crawford would destroy Pacman at this point.

Comment

He'd bury those ****roaches

Comment

I don't think he'd fare well in any of those fights...but he's the type of the guy who'd step in with those guys, not some 0-0 pro boxing debut type of opponent.

Comment

Working...
                  X