Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder To Anthony Joshua: Are You Up For The Test?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think AJ can win this one, in his last fight he looked like **** and his best win is against a 41 year old who would of murdered him if he was 35

Comment

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
      I don't think AJ can win this one, in his last fight he looked like **** and his best win is against a 41 year old who would of murdered him if he was 35
      And what is Wilder`s best win? Stiverne?

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
        And what is Wilder`s best win? Stiverne?
        I think his best win would be Malik Scott, I'm not a wilder fan and he has a resume full of bums too...but against AJ he would have no problems that's for sure.

Comment

I bet if Whyte had the belt, AJ would be telling Wilder and his fans that he is trying to unify the division and wants a Whyte rematch. Seeing that Wilder got the belt, unifying not even crossing his mind. What I don't understand is, how is his fans so confident in him that they are not screaming the same thing. They scream Wilder is a bum, Wilder is the B side, Wilder has to build up the fight......NO! Tell that man to go and get that belt.

Comment

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
            I think his best win would be Malik Scott, I'm not a wilder fan and he has a resume full of bums too...but against AJ he would have no problems that's for sure.
            Malik Scott

Tell me you joking

Comment

Originally posted by NYG View Post
              Wilder wrecked Washington too so who cares if he “controlled” Wilder with his jab? He got ****ing smashed and AJ will too
              Fans care because it shows a weakness in Wilder. Or maybe you just don't watch boxing from a technical aspect. Perhaps rock em sock em robots is more up your alley

Comment

Originally posted by NYG View Post
                Wilder beats any HW alive today, including AJ. The power and confidence in Wilder right now is unstoppable and he is very dangerous. When you have power like him, anything is possible. AJ is a slow body builder who got put down by 1000 year old Klit, Wilder is a ****ing freak of nature
                klitschko use to knock wilder out for fun in sparring with head gear on its well known fact pal i agree he has good power but aj was knocking bums like stirvine out in 1st round for 1st 10 fights then went up in class wilder stil fighting bums so we dont know what level hes now on

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                  You Joshua fans keep wanting to duck the Wilder fight. Do you realize how cowardly it makes you look?
                  Ducking it will happen next year not that wilder deserves it that guy was a disgrace he was going down off shots to the glove aj will break wilders skinny neck nothing of last nights fight makes me think aby different wilder has beat bum after bum like charles martin did be the same kind of outcome once hes stepped up

Comment

A Juicin J dont want none! That muscle bound coward will get his ass knocked out. Even Juicesha himself knows Wilder is the best. He will continue ducking the baddest man on the planet.The last thing he wants is to get brutally knocked out by Wilder. He fears that! BBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMBBBBBBBBBBBBBB BBSSSSSSSSSSSSSSQQQQQQQQQQQQQQUUUUUUUUUUUUAAAAAAAA AAAAADDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I think Joshua will be the favorite if this fight happens

Comment

Working...
                      X