Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Money" Mayweather vs "Good Boy" Golovkin @ 154 lbs / 11 Stone: Who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    Perfecto! I just got off the phone with a few of my primo's in Mexico. Nice song.

Thanks. Peace.

Stop ducking Danny Garcia. The peoples champ! Takes on all comers! Nobody else has the balls to take the tough fights. The Salkas, the Vargas's. Everybody talks a good game but danny lives it!

Stop ducking the champ! LETS GO CHAMP!

Comment

• Originally posted by $BloodyNate$ View Post
      Stop ducking Danny Garcia. The peoples champ! Takes on all comers! Nobody else has the balls to take the tough fights. The Salkas, the Vargas's. Everybody talks a good game but danny lives it!

Stop ducking the champ! LETS GO CHAMP!
      He needs to fight the feared Algieri. Then fight Garcia.

PAC defeated the feared Algieri. His Phaggot Pinoy fans were thrilled with each and every funch landed.

Comment

• Comment

• "Floyd too small." - Golovkin

Ellie Seckbach: Would you want the winner of Floyd vs Manny at 154?"

"Absolutely...absolutely!" -Golovkin

"Alvarez....juss..155...too big." -Golovkin

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Its time....for a timely bump.

Comment

• And the discussions begin again...

Comment

• Right now I would still favor Golovkin because of his size and Floyd's advancing age. But If this fight were to occur three or 4 years ago at 154 I would have favored Floyd.

Floyd is faster, better conditioned, and better defensively than Canelo who nearly beat GGG by using defense and superior foot work. At 154 GGG wouldn't be as big or as strong as he is at 160 and that would zap his strength to the point where Floyd would be able to handle his power if GGG did somehow connect. Golovkin is too slow and too easy to hit to win a decision against Mayweather, especially if Floyd is somehow at or near his best.

Comment

• Gimme Floyd :burner:

Comment

Working...
                      X