• Show
Clear All

Hey! you know.. I only gave my 40-45%
    This guys wasted his talent now talks about legacy.. SMDH

Comment

God damn, Broner looks terrible!

Comment

He's 27. Wow he's gotten old.
        Seems just a day ago he was under 25 with all the potential in the world.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
          man, broner looks like shit, like he is in his late 30s instead of 27
          Look at Tyson Fury

He's only 27

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
              Look at Tyson Fury

He's only 27
              yeah, him too. i laughed my ass off when i found out he was younger than me, i pictured him around 35 or something like that, he looks fucked up. that life style i guess

Comment

Is the interview any good? It's hard to find old school hard-hitting interviews nowadays. Most of these YouTube channels make 1970's chat shows look like an intense grilling. Soft questions with bull**** answers swallowed whole because the interviewer's done no research.

Comment

Kriegel is horrible at this. Dude is always looking through his notes and asking silly questions. Goofy guy. Doubt he knows anything about these guys aside from a short bio he reads on them right before the interview. Must be friends with someone at showtime.

Comment

Originally posted by Agent Mulder View Post
                    Kriegel is horrible at this. Dude is always looking through his notes and asking silly questions. Goofy guy. Doubt he knows anything about these guys aside from a short bio he reads on them right before the interview. Must be friends with someone at showtime.
                    When it's called 'The Reveal' it's pretty much a guarantee that it will be absolute shit.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                      Waste of potential and talent. If this dude dedicated himself he could've been the #1 draw in this sport. Damn shame.
                      nah...he would've been exposed at 147 nonetheless... he will get exposed again once he moves back up...

Many boxers were incredibly great at 140 and below..but once they moved to 147 ,..they aren't number 1 anymore...or #2.

Broner, Tim Bradley, Guerrero, Amir Khan, ...the list goes on.

Broner is indeed very talented. There is just isn't much at 140 right now. If he was aiming to be the #1 draw...he'd have to make noise at 147...and I don't see it happening.

***edit*** if Broner could beat Terrence Crawford at 140..sure.. That'd be great and build him up... and guys like Mikey Garcia eventually. But ...nah Bud beats him. When Garcia moves up eventually, he'd probably beat Broner too.
                      Last edited by Strategic1; 02-07-2017, 08:18 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X