Originally posted by Dorian View Post
      @ Laker fans trying to diss the heat.

How do Durants balls taste ya faggots.

you're pretty sensitive for someone who just jumped on the bandwagon

Comment

Originally posted by Dorian View Post
        @ Laker fans trying to diss the heat.

How do Durants balls taste ya faggots.

Hold up weren't you saying Durant would be nothing but a bust, and was overrated not too long ago, when me and some other poster were calling him the future of the NBA like 2-3 years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
          Hold up weren't you saying Durant would be nothing but a bust, and was overrated not too long ago, when me and some other poster were calling him the future of the NBA like 2-3 years ago.

you tell em, Bully! expose that bandwagoner

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
            you tell em, Bully! expose that bandwagoner
            Celtics vs Pacers ECF Woooo. I feel like a kid in a candy store man. Thank god the bulls arent healthy this year otherwise they probably would have won it all.

Comment

Celtics vs Pacers ECF Woooo. I feel like a kid in a candy store man. Thank god the bulls arent healthy this year otherwise they probably would have won it all.

they wont be healthy next year either...read reports that Rose is gonna take about a year or so...

Comment

they wont be healthy next year either...read reports that Rose is gonna take about a year or so...
                I feel sorry for the man, only 24 and he already tore his ACL, he better become a Parker type of a point guar otherwise I see it happening again.

Comment

I feel sorry for the man, only 24 and he already tore his ACL, he better become a Parker type of a point guar otherwise I see it happening again.

it's his style of play...i knew injuries would catch up to him but didn't think it would happen this soon

as he rehabs, he's gonna need to perfect his midrange J to preserve the rest of his career...kid is fun to watch but, unfortunately, i dont think he'll be the same when he returns

Comment

Celtics vs Pacers ECF Woooo.
                    300mill that this isn't the case...??....

Comment

it's his style of play...i knew injuries would catch up to him but didn't think it would happen this soon

as he rehabs, he's gonna need to perfect his midrange J to preserve the rest of his career...kid is fun to watch but, unfortunately, i dont think he'll be the same when he returns
                      I was gonna mention that.

I think that was one of his knocks coming out of college wasn't it? He was explosive and all that but his J was questionable.

Comment

Working...
                      X