No announcement yet.

Humn beings aren't the most evil, destructive or ****cidal organisms on earth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hi-Dro View Post
    Perhaps you don't. However, despite seemingly existing as an independent entity, humans co-exist in society with each other, thus we make up a diverse, yet co-existing entity. What does this mean? It means that once you remove yourself from the "problem," or divide yourself from it then you are already infiltrating it more, as well as making it bigger. We are the problem, such as we are the solution. One man didn't build this moofooka. It took millions to build what we lay our eyes upon urrryday whether it ranges from this country to the next, or simple **** u see. Yes!!! You are a rapist. You are a thieve. You are a criminal, and a pedophile. You are so sick that I am disgusted by my response to you.
    Who would have thought, the guy that infamously created the terms 'hurr' and 'thurr' would write something like the above. Truly impressive.

Before you respond with the bottle...

Hurr

Comment

Originally posted by Even Money View Post
      I've now seen every single episode of Planet earth(which pretty much makes me an environmental expert) and I've noticed that every single environment, no matter where it is(the desert, the rainforest, the ocean, the stock market, politics) on earth is essentially the same.

There's a resource in demand, there's not enough for everybody, and every animal on the food chain will fight, kill, cheat, sabotage to get that resource.

We're no better or worse than any other animal, we just know how to make bombs.

we also kill for things that only have conventional (and not natural,) value

like money and religion

we are worse, brother.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
        we also kill for things that only have conventional (and not natural,) value

like money and religion

we are worse, brother.
        Religion is an in-group signifier in the same was that kinship is for troupes of chimpanzees and they certainly waste no time in murdering each other. Religion, like nationality or tribe, is a consequence of evolutionary kinship identity when societies expanded orders of magnitude faster than the plodding pace of evolutionary change.

Money is rather easier to figure out. Money is directly correlated to the necessities of life and fires the same reward/punishment neurons as actual food or actual sex.

Comment

If every insect on earth died within 50 years there would be next to no life on earth.

If every human on earth died all other life would flourish.

Comment

Originally posted by -Lowkey- View Post
            If every insect on earth died within 50 years there would be next to no life on earth.

If every human on earth died all other life would flourish.
            This is an utterly ridiculous statement. I'll tell you why:

**** sapiens is a single species. There are between six and ten MILLION species of insect. They make up 90% of metazoan species on earth. For every human being on the planet there are around 200 million insects. To put it another way for every pound of human beings there are 300 pounds of insects.

I would be stunned if you could get rid of such a large percentage of the biomass of the planet without it having a detrimental effect on the ecosystem, and that's not a negative judgment of the impact of humanity.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post

**** sapiens is a single species. There are between six and ten MILLION species of insect. They make up 90% of metazoan species on earth. For every human being on the planet there are around 200 million insects. To put it another way for every pound of human beings there are 300 pounds of insects.

I would be stunned if you could get rid of such a large percentage of the biomass of the planet without it having a detrimental effect on the ecosystem, and that's not a negative judgment of the impact of humanity.
              Its pretty obvious that the human race is self destructive. Its not an utterly ridiculous statement as its true, without humans all other life on earth would flourish that's a fact!

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post

Yeah insects are a huge group of animals - it'd be like saying if we got rid of all mammals.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                  chimpanzees and dolphins are a bunch of assholes
                  lmaaoooooo.......

Comment

compared to the startingpoint that humans are primates, animals, we are probabaly the kindest organism alive linked to our intelligence, we are aware of ourselve and have the ability to show emapti toward other.

taking care of elders, sick, poor etc is without personal gain and is therefore fundamentaly irational.............stil its completly natural for humans du to our conscience

Comment

Originally posted by -Lowkey- View Post
                      Its pretty obvious that the human race is self destructive. Its not an utterly ridiculous statement as its true, without humans all other life on earth would flourish that's a fact!
                      It's ridiculous as you are comparing the demise of a single species to the end of an entire phylum, and the biggest phylum to date.

Comment

Working...
                      X