i bought a game that i allready have :(

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i bought a game that i allready have :(

I went to gamestop today and i was in a rush cause they were about to close

i wasnt sure about what i was gonna get before going in but i just needed new games and had mony to burn

i bought resiistance 3 cause i liked the firsr 2 and then i bought deadrising 2 cause i thought the one i had was deadrising 1

turns out i allready had a copy of DR2 and i saw the price tag on the old one and it was $17 used the one i got today was 39.99$ new

i totaly brainfarted like a mofo

that is the last time i go to games stop with out knowing excacly what im gonna get

anyone do this **** before???

In the words of Rick James, **** you you rich mother****er

Comment

I've been at the store about to buy some DVDs, and I spend an hour trying to remember if I already have them.

Comment

just go back the next day and say you got the wrong game, but what you should do with resistance 3 is play it, clear it, then go back and tell them it freezes like a bit.ch around or near enough the end, they'll let you pick out another game for the same cost, make sure to be smart about the employee you choose, if you pick the more experienced guy he'll try to give you a copy of the same game, which then you gotta be a smooth talker telling them how the game has pissed you off after freezing too many times and you're just sick of it

i've done this atleast 10 times, it got so frequent when i tried swapping fight night champion it became a hassle and took me 3 days to finally convince the ****ers to let me choose another game or get my money back
        one of the pricks had me wait for 2 hours as he played the game waiting for it to stop
        and then there was the "yea, maybe it's your ps3"
        but eventually i got my way, ****s

$$
        Last edited by SplitSecond; 10-23-2011, 08:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ugh! View Post
          just go back the next day and say you got the wrong game, but what you should do with resistance 3 is play it, clear it, then go back and tell them it freezes like a bit.ch around or near enough the end, they'll let you pick out another game for the same cost, make sure to be smart about the employee you choose, if you pick the more experienced guy he'll try to give you a copy of the same game, which then you gotta be a smooth talker telling them how the game has pissed you off after freezing too many times and you're just sick of it

i've done this atleast 10 times, it got so frequent when i tried swapping fight night champion it became a hassle and took me 3 days to finally convince the ****ers to let me choose another game or get my money back
          one of the pricks had me wait for 2 hours as he played the game waiting for it to stop

$$
          A straight hustler, I like your style Brother.

Comment

Originally posted by Paclan View Post
            In the words of Rick James, **** you you rich mother****er

im not rich i just never spend mymoney so i allways have cash around from like four birthdays ago when a relative sent money

or maybe that is rich

i don really know??

Comment

richer than me

Comment

No but I had dinner twice last night.

Comment

Originally posted by Ugh! View Post

$$

thats some tricksy ****

those gmastop guys r pretty anoying sometimes

i didnt have an ID to buy the M rated games he wouldnt sell them to me( i looked older than him by the way) so i had to get my aunt who drove methere to show hers and he asked her " are u ok with him buying an M rated game?"

she just laughed at him

Comment

Originally posted by Paclan View Post
                    richer than me
                    its all about saving

dont spend and put half or moreof all the cash u make in a savings

then save up ur spending cash for stuff that u really want

al the birthday money andmony=ey from part time jobs durring the sommer and chit really adds upwhen u think about it

Comment

Working...
                    X