Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Virgil Hunter: What Canelo is Doing is a Mockery To Boxing!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Virgil Hunter: What Canelo is Doing is a Mockery To Boxing!

Veteran trainer Virgil Hunter, who works with boxers like Andre Ward, Amir Khan, Andre Berto and several others, is not pleased with the way Saul "Canelo" Alvarez (48-1-1, 34 KOs) is handling his career.

[Click Here To Read More]

Agreed. Only issue is you gotta tell Ward the same thing. He is clearly better than Kovalev, so quit procrastinating and whip that azz again.

Comment

This is a money fight. I'm sure Canelo fights at 160 for his next fight.

Comment

The result of Kovalev-Ward was a mockery to boxing. Canelo-Chavez is just a gimme fight.

Comment

"Financial and a physical standpoint. Khan wanted that fight at the junior middleweight limit of 154, but claims Canelo would not budge from 155."

???? I guess he should of just said FK IT??? 160???

Comment

Originally posted by HandsofIron View Post
            The result of Kovalev-Ward was a mockery to boxing. Canelo-Chavez is just a gimme fight.
            ???? Let me guess??? You didn't even watch the fight but somehow scored it like 20 rounds to 1 for Kovalov??? I paid and WATCHED the fight unlike you.

Do you want a link to finally see the fight??? Because almost EVERYONE will tell you that Kov. won the first half and Ward the 2nd of the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by HandsofIron View Post
              Complete BS, signed a contract and cashed the check. Vigil was ecstatic up to the round prior to the KO. Had Khan somehow won the fight he would be using it to platform his own trainer career to higher platforms. Disgusting how they said Canelo should step because they were stupid enough to do so with glass chin.

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post
                This is a money fight. I'm sure Canelo fights at 160 for his next fight.
                I would bet it's going to be Saunders after Chavez next. And I take $$$$$$$$$$

Comment

Originally posted by OnlyBeingHonest View Post
                  Agreed. Only issue is you gotta tell Ward the same thing. He is clearly better than Kovalev, so quit procrastinating and whip that azz again.
                  You obviously didn't read the article. He said Canelo has every right to use his A-side advantage on the promotional side. But his issue is the weight games. Khan wanted the fight at 154 and Canelo wouldn't budge off of 155. But he goes to 154 for Smith.

Comment

Originally posted by NotaPachugger View Post
                    Complete BS, signed a contract and cashed the check. Vigil was ecstatic up to the round prior to the KO. Had Khan somehow won the fight he would be using it to platform his own trainer career to higher platforms. Disgusting how they said Canelo should step because they were stupid enough to do so with glass chin.
                    No he was not ecstatic. Before the fight Virgil said he didn't like the fight but Khan insisted on taking the fight. He said it several times leading up to the fight. He knew the games Canelo was playing. That's why he went so hard at Canelo after the fight when he told him to stop playing around and fight GGG.

Comment

Working...
                    X