Collapse
No announcement yet.

gennady golovkin- eyes of a monster hiding in calm

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol, DramaShow is trying to stir up the Golovkin haters.
    I legitimately clicked to see a good video but that was rough... Didn't make it past the 1:30 mark...

Now I'm actually in the mood to see a good Golovkin tribute vid. Anyone got one?

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
      Lol, DramaShow is trying to stir up the Golovkin haters.
      I legitimately clicked to see a good video but that was rough... Didn't make it past the 1:30 mark...

Now I'm actually in the mood to see a good Golovkin tribute vid. Anyone got one?

that ones my fave! Posted it a while back on here.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post

that ones my fave! Posted it a while back on here.
        THAT was pretty badass. Love that they added plenty of training footage and other stuff so that it's not just a KO reel. Mute required though.

Good vid. Thx.

Comment

I really like Golovkin as a fighter.....but his age is showing with those crows feet......and that one yellow tooth....get that **** cleaned Gennady, you have the money!

Comment

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
            The guy in that video sounds like a creep who might be interested in sucking ggg off.
            Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
            Leave TS alone
            Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
            that vid reeks of fanboyism.
            He has the weirdest fanbase I've ever seen. Weirder than Pacquiao. For the most part the Pacquiao worshipers were fillipinos so I can kinda understand why they would worship someone who came from their country and became an international superstar. But I don't understand the GGG worshipers. They're like school girls. Their panties get wet when they talk about him. Even media members. These tweets seem like a fan going to see his favorite fighter

Comment

Originally posted by Boks 123 View Post
              GGG needs better competition in my opinion. Still a great fighter.
              Shouldn't a fighter have at least one quality win before you claim he's "great" ?

Comment

Originally posted by just the facts View Post
                Shouldn't a fighter have at least one quality win before you claim he's "great" ?
                Not for non Americans

The bar is set much lower for them.

Comment

The title is cringeworthy. I'll pass.

Comment

Working...
                  X