Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"You people"?

Comment

Originally posted by KingHippo View Post
      He did not run at all. But to the people on this forum, it usually is.
      What people?

And who are you comparing Usyk to?

Comment

Usyk is a nice addition to the slick school of boxing. I liked what I saw last night. His foot movement was excellent and has great boxing skills.

I wish he fought more like his last fight, before this one, against the big Brit. He was extremely slick, aggressive, and stylish in that fight. Looked like a mix of Floyd and Martinez. Despite his 10 fight record, he's an A boxer.

I'm a new fan of his. Wanna see more fights from him.

Comment

Fail race-bait thread

Comment

Originally posted by larryusa View Post
            he has had 10 fights man 10 fights...how can you compare him to Mayweather,Ward or even Broner for that matter
            I agree that comparing him w/ Floyd and Ward is wrong, but Glowacki is way better scalp than any bum in Broner resume. Not to mention Broner doesn't have any solid achievments in amateur career

You didn't have to mention that hype job Broner in the same sentence with ATGs like Ward and Floyd and talented prospects like Usyk
            Last edited by g27region; 09-20-2016, 10:14 AM.

Comment

Dude, we knew this years before Usyk came around when the same fans that defended Wlad's blatant cheating act like Ward and Mayweather are the worst clinchers ever when neither is half as bad as Wlad is.

I find it more interesting that Errol Spence, a guy who relies on his power and size to break fighters down and stop them, is supported by the fans who call Golovkin a bum for doing the same thing to better fighters.

Comment

Usyk is pretty fun to watch. That is the answer.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                  I find it more interesting that Errol Spence, a guy who relies on his power and size to break fighters down and stop them, is supported by the fans who call Golovkin a bum for doing the same thing to better fighters.
                  Because these americans (not depending on their skin color) trying to turn every debate into a race war. Being Russian, it's funny to watch these white americans and black americans fighting each other here over some non-important stuff. They're so sensitive. That **** is entertaining, so they need to keep doing that.

Unlike them, I appreciate diversity of styles in boxing so I love agressive fighters like Spence or Kovalev, and "smart" ones like Crawford or Loma

Boxing would be boring if all fighters tried to box like Mayweather or all of them tried to go toe to toe like Provodnikov. Diversity is what makes that sport entertaining
                  Last edited by g27region; 09-20-2016, 11:01 AM.

Comment

He has the look of a B movie Villain and rumor has it every third full moon he becomes stronger because he carries 1/3 of the wolf gene that is reportedly to still be around,moreso in the European areas but its extremely rare for anyone to carry it. I also believe the moon was full that night in Poland but not sure.

Comment

Working...
                    X