No announcement yet.

Can any Danny Garcia fan please tell my why you're still a fan of his

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can any Danny Garcia fan please tell my why you're still a fan of his

The rumors are he's fighting John Molina next. For some reason the Berto fight fell thru. We know Berto didn't duck. Berto has proven he'll fight anybody. Danny Garcia doesn't want to fight the big fights. Was gifted a shot at the vacant title against Guerrero. You'd think after that he'd want to unify. It's obvious what his plan is. He's going to fight Molina then finally give Khan a rematch. Khan is shot. His chin is gone. At this point I'd pick Perelta to beat Khan. His father told us it's better to fight the Salka's of the world than the Porters and Thurmans. So stop making excuses for this guy. He's doing exactly what his father said he should do. Sometimes you just gotta give up on a fighter. It's not worth the time and energy following their career or defending them. I wouldn't be surprised if he retired next year. He seems more interested in getting paid to make club appearances and his businesses in Philly than he is in boxing. No problem with that but if your heart isn't in it you need to get out the way. A former Garcia fan would like to know what keeps you supporting Danny Garcia?

Nobody didn't out price himself. DannySwiftgarcia just didn't want to fight..stop wit the bull****... Much love to Johnmolinajr135 tho do ya thing. #ItsDuckingSeason 📸/meme cred: trappfotos

A photo posted by Andre Berto (@andreberto) on

In a short span DSG has ducked all these fighters

Thurman
    Pacquiao
    Crawford
    Berto

Literally ducked all of them, how does he even have fans?

Comment

To Danny's credit, he is usually in exciting fights

Morales
      Zab
      Khan
      Lucas
      Peterson
      Herrera

All pretty entertaining fights

But dude needs to man up and fight thurman/Porter/spence, but most likely we get Berto or molina and then probably khan rematch as the mandatory
      Last edited by Sugar Adam Ali; 09-13-2016, 10:23 PM.

Comment

He gets a million every time he fights. Hes not even in any rush to fight. It's a joke. I wish Zab or Lucas would of knocked him the **** out.

Comment

Yeah, the best part is if this is true, you know what's next, we GOTTA hear what Angel says in defense of this fight vs not accepting Berto.

Which reminds me! Watch the next thread I'm ready to bump in a while...

Comment

I gave him a pass for fighting Paulie and Ghost since he was getting used to the weight, but he needs to fight someone

Comment

The MF would fight Mother Teresa next if she was alive.

Comment

Originally posted by eco1 View Post
                The MF would fight Mother Teresa next if she was alive.

Comment

I'm still a Garcia fan

He's in my top 3 as far as favorite boxers. If he fights Molina next I won't make excuses that's a sh.it fight. Still think he fights Thurman in the first half of 2017 which will be sweet and at the end of the day he might look vulnerable and not have the best skill set but all that dude does is win

Since Salka his run of Peterson, Paulie & Guererro isn't that bad better then most top tier fighters last 3 fights

I heard someone say this and I agree with it. Danny earned his the hard way coming up always winning even when he was the underdog and until his next big fight ( Thurman ) his team is going to put him in fights that he's the favorite

Look at Canelo the only fighter around his age with his resume with the exception of Mayweather Canelos whole career he's been given every advantage there is. If the guy isn't past his due date,small or inactive he has the judges to lean back on. Danny wasn't given that luxury

I don't have a problem if he's all about making the most in his career and trying to extend as long as he can. Hes already cleaned out his division now it's about him carefully navigating his career and try to make the most of it

Comment

I am not happy with his recent opposition but I am still a fan 100 %.
                    Danny Garcia is a boxing under dog he wasn't supposed to be here and that's why a lot of people don't like him. When he fought Erik Morales the first time it was a pretty even fight going in some thought Morales had to much experience and others thought Garcia would be to fresh for Morales. It was a tough close fight after 10 rounds but Danny dug deep and scored a big KD in the 11th to seal the fight. Danny didn't look great in that fight but he got the job done. After Peterson got busted Khan was looking for an opponent to unify his WBA title with and they picked Garcia they probably thought it would be an easy win but swift shocked them getting the 4th round KO. Khan at that time had a very big loyal fanbase so that was a fanbase that definetly had deep disdain for swift including the Mexicans who were upset that Danny beat an old legend in morales. Danny had a lot of haters after that and it really made me become a bigger fan of his after that.
                    After the khan fight is when the hate reached a new level. Garcia rematched Morales and that's when the cherry picking allegations would begin even though Morales had a rematch clause that Danny had to honor. Danny would KO morales in 4. Adding salt to the wounds of Mexican fans that were still upset that Danny had beaten morales the first time. At this same time is when Matthysse started to emerge a big KO puncher who is a fan favorite for many boxing fans. People wanted to see Maythysee fight Garcia next but after Garcia was set to fight Judah that's when the Garcia hate was at an all time level. Most believed Danny would never fight Matthysse. Danny fought Judah in April and after dominating the first 8 rounds had to survive a late onslaught from Judah. This really helped to push the agenda that Danny would never fight Matthysse and that he had no chance against him. Matthysse would go on to KO Peterson in 3 rounds adding to the hype of Matthysse and with Danny there to watch the ringside the boxing world had come to the conclusion that Garcia would never fight Matthysee and if he did would be KOd very early and easily. After some speculation that Danny would duck, the fight became official and was set for September 13th on the Canelo-Mayweather undercard. Most thought Danny had no chance but he would prove the doubters wrong and have the best performance of his career dropping Matthysse in the 11th and winning the decision. As you can imagine the hate for Garcia would rise to unseen levels.
                    Since this time Danny has certainly not given the fans any reason to like him. The close fights with Herrera and Peterson that a lot of boxing fans felt he lost, the Salka fight, and his recent opposition at 147 with Malignaggi,Guerrero, and now probably Molina.
                    I'm definetly not happy with his recent opposition but as a Garcia fan I'm not jumping off the bandwagon. I'm still a fan because just when you count swift out is when he'll come in and win a fight he shouldn't. As long as Thurman is next I don't really care if he fights Berto or Molina in October.

Comment

Working...
                    X