Khan-Canelo did just under 600 K buys

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn, Khan is the new Dinero De Vaca.

Comment

If true then a lot better than I expected.. I thought this would do between 350-425k

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx... View Post
        So you are going to just pick the highest number you find?? we will never know the true numbers
        This is per golden boy what are the other numbers sources ?

Comment

Originally posted by bballchump11 View Post
          According to Glaser Mayweather/Berto did about 550K and Canelo/Khan did about 332K. I personally don't trust him.
          Glaser said floyd/berto did 389k. Also said GGG did 97k. And said canelo/cotto did 600k. That last fight was ONLY 300k off from the reported 900k. LMAO dude is not credible at all

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
            If true then a lot better than I expected.. I thought this would do between 350-425k
            I expected more tbh The fight was well promoted and there was a lot of buzz on fight night

Comment

Wait? Is this clown bragging about 600k buys?

Comment

Originally posted by Box-Office View Post
                That's more than Pac-Bradley, more than Mayweather-Berto and GGG-Lemiux. Now next time put some respeck on Khan's name aka Mr 600K.

This information came from the promoter. Promoters always lie. This fight sold 350,000 at most.

Comment

Those Glaser numbers were all good for the Floyd fights. I will go with his number for this fight. Oscar has his hired hands doing some damage control.

Comment

Originally posted by big_james10 View Post
                    This information came from the promoter. Promoters always lie. This fight sold 350,000 at most.

If you don't believe the promoter wait for HBO then unless you have a source for that 350 K.

Comment

Lol. So you guys believe 97k for GGG-Lemieux instead of the 150k reported amount, but then you plug your ears screaming lalala and pretend the lower amounts reported for Canelo-Khan are wrong?

https://twitter.com/frontrowbrian/st...54453481246720

Originally posted by Box-Office View Post
                      If you don't believe the promoter wait for HBO then unless you have a source for that 350 K.
                      K.

https://twitter.com/steveucnlive/sta...15832673996801

Comment

Working...
                      X