No announcement yet.

Fury is going to unify against Vitali

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by paulf View Post
    Interesting theory... Vitali does have a history of avenging Wlads losses, but that was a long time ago.
    Anyone who thinks Vitali can come back now and still be a force is smoking the good stuff. He was struggling to beat the likes of Chisora towards the end of his reign yet he's suddenly going to clean house against Fury and Wilder? Vitali's time is well and truly ended.
    Last edited by Fury4daWIN; 02-13-2016, 08:06 PM.

Comment

Spzilka schooled Wilder? Wilder was ahead on all three scorecards when the fight finished.

Comment

Originally posted by DAVID READ View Post
        Spzilka schooled Wilder? Wilder was ahead on all three scorecards when the fight finished.
        A lot of people had Szpilka ahead at the time of the stoppage, and even if you go by the official version of things there was no doubt that Deontay was having his fair share of problems landing cleanly on Artur. He wasn't getting schooled like some people liked to think, but he was being made to look foolish for short stretches by Szpilka's feints and head movement. Not his finest moment, really.

Comment

Originally posted by Beyonce Bomber View Post
          A lot of people had Szpilka ahead at the time of the stoppage, and even if you go by the official version of things there was no doubt that Deontay was having his fair share of problems landing cleanly on Artur. He wasn't getting schooled like some people liked to think, but he was being made to look foolish for short stretches by Szpilka's feints and head movement. Not his finest moment, really.
          I agree that Wilder wasn't having it all his own way and if it had gone the distance Szpilka might have been able to pull it off. I didn't think either boxer was terribly impressive but Wilder definitely wasn't being schooled

Comment

No chance. Vitali is coming back only if Lennox comes back :-D

Comment

It's sad but I think an old, rusty, mayor of Kiev Vitali has a much better chance at beating Fury than his active brother does

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin.. View Post
                This is what i'm picking.

Vitali is in london for negotiations.

Vitali will use his status as champion emmeritas to force purse bids with Wilder

Wilder will probably drop the title and try get a charles martin fight, or he'll take the fight and Vitali wont even need to train and he'll KO1 wilder

Then Fury vs Vitali to take place in summer
                ....ok...so...how high are you?

Comment

I want whatever OP is smoking

Comment

Fury would beat Vitali even easier than he beat Wladimir at this point. Chisora gave Vitali the toughest fight of his career since Lewis beat him and Vitali said if Chisora was faster, then he would have been in serious trouble. Fury is much faster, longer, rangier than Chisora.

Prime for prime though I'd pick Vitali all day but at this point in his career now he's got no chance against Fury.

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin.. View Post
                      This is what i'm picking.

Vitali is in london for negotiations.

Vitali will use his status as champion emmeritas to force purse bids with Wilder

Wilder will probably drop the title and try get a charles martin fight, or he'll take the fight and Vitali wont even need to train and he'll KO1 wilder

Then Fury vs Vitali to take place in summer
                      Where is your source? Or are you just making this up?

Comment

Working...
                      X