No announcement yet.

Will Ward take the test? A side said 164

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Ward take the test? A side said 164

Its seems clear ward doesnt wanna fight.
    ducking GGG .ward is in no position to dictate any terms...

Seems like just black people hate on GGG

That last line really isnt necessary.

Comment

Originally posted by Jc8804 View Post
      As controversial as that line may be, it's the truth. They can't stand the fact that the MOST DOMINANT/STRONGEST fighter in the WORLD is LIGHT SKINNED/WHITE. But I'm not going to bother discussing this further because then I'll be labeled as a racist so I'll save it.

POINT IS, the best 160 pounder vs the best 168 pounder in the world MEET IN THE MIDDLE. WHY NOT? Why is Gennady the one expected to MAKE the SACRIFICE against the bigger guy and not Ward? Meeting in the middle is the fair thing to do.

Andre is just a poosy coward bish, all talk, no balls.

Comment

Golovkin has to beat someone with a pulse to earn the right to demand catchweights.

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
          As controversial as that line may be, it's the truth. They can't stand the fact that the MOST DOMINANT/STRONGEST fighter in the WORLD is LIGHT SKINNED/WHITE. But I'm not going to bother discussing this further because then I'll be labeled as a racist so I'll save it.

POINT IS, the best 160 pounder vs the best 168 pounder in the world MEET IN THE MIDDLE. WHY NOT? Why is Gennady the one expected to MAKE the SACRIFICE against the bigger guy and not Ward? Meeting in the middle is the fair thing to do.

Andre is just a poosy coward bish, all talk, no balls.
          Thats what im saying. It just seems that black people hate on GGG cause he is white flat out. They are onna black fighters arw the new A sides ... no matter what. Best at 160 and mr inactive at 168 meet at 164. Meet half way and stop being racist ..

Comment

Originally posted by vorgaphe View Post
            That last line really isnt necessary.
            Stupid people need something to give their lives purpose. They're too stupid to figure out what's going on, so they settle on race.

A dumb person can't pick their favorite fighters based on skills, strategy or more complicated attributes.

Comment

Originally posted by Jc8804 View Post
              Its seems clear ward doesnt wanna fight.
              ducking GGG .ward is in no position to dictate any terms...

Ward won the super six and is a proven fighter. He is the better fighter and don't have to bend. But I wish he did

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
                Ward won the super six and is a proven fighter. He is the better fighter and don't have to bend. But I wish he did
                Oh, please. He beat a bunch of euro bums and American no hopers, most of which you don't hear about nowadays. That tournament was full of bums and journeymen.. Dirrell, Abraham, Bika, Green... all in the shadows nowadays, in the outskirts of boxing. And FROCH is the most overrated robot in boxing. Ugliest most noobish style I have seen.

And that tournament was 4-5 years ago, the world continued, you know? It's in the distant past. Everything changes. A guy named Gennady Golovkin took over boxing while Andrea did nothing. This is 2015, Golovkin is the biggest name in boxing right now.

Comment

Golovkin is arguably the most exciting thing going in boxing right now. That said, be a professional and take the fight @168. He can always go bk to Middle if it doesn't work out and still be a wrecking machine..

Comment

164 meet in the middle what's the big deal?

Comment

Working...
                    X