Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Notable names in boxing do you think Errol Spence could currently beat?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
    The only 2 names that I would pick Spence over are Floyd and Broner and thats cuz he already beat them in sparring

His chin is suspect (not saying its bad or good) so I wouldn't pick him against a proven puncher by default
    Shut up you dont **** about boxing.

Go back to Pacquiao threads.

Comment

Originally posted by Brush My Hair View Post
      Out of all the 2012 olympians, Excluding Lomachenko, he will be the first to get a big name, 2nd will be Joshua, third will be Verdejo, and 4th will be Valdez. Overall though, Spence and Valdez are the most impressive prospects I have seen from the olympics besides Lomachenko.
      thats fair to say. hes a little more further along then valdez and verdejo. i do believe when he gets there he will be in the mix. so it is exciting. but right now its kinda meh.... since hes not getting any big fights anytime soon

lomachenko is just on another level

Comment

He could very well beat all these guys but we don't know if he can until he proves more. As of right now you can't just say he beats them.

Comment

Originally posted by sugarsmosley View Post
          thats fair to say. hes a little more further along then valdez and verdejo. i do believe when he gets there he will be in the mix. so it is exciting. but right now its kinda meh.... since hes not getting any big fights anytime soon

lomachenko is just on another level
          IMO, Valdez is better than Verdejo, It is just that Verdejo is easier to market because PR desires more future champions besides Danny Garcia, and they like to anoint their fighters as the best things since sliced bread no matter what. They will pay big money which makes them gain much more notoriety. There are so many exciting Mexican fighters and Valdez will be joining the fray soon. Valdez is going to be a great one, unless he fights Lomachenko. Lomachenko would embarrass him. Valdez will be easy to market, just not yet because their are so many other exciting mexican fighters out there. But soon, in 2016, he will be a huge success then.

If someone were to ask me though, who is more likely to win a title first, and my choices were Spence, Joshua, Verdejo, Valdez. I would easily say Spence because he is the only one that I see out there that could compete with the top of the line Competition.

Comment

To be honest the kid is good but he's not some out of this world talent. I watch some of his fights and he is not the fastest guy especially his feet which is very important in the highest level. I mean he is solid all around and has good power but there's no WOW factor. Sometimes he looks a little too methodical to me, a little stiff.

I do believe he is going to be a handful in a few years because he is a southpaw with good power and solid all around skills and is only going to get better.
            Last edited by TRTboy; 03-14-2015, 02:18 AM.

Comment

He gets iced by the big punchers you put.

He probably would kill broner.

Comment

Originally posted by Brush My Hair View Post
                When I saw your name as the most recent post. I was thinking to myself, this dude is going to say Floyd and Broner.

His chin is better than Khans. He has given us no reason yet for us to assume he is packing china.
                I just looked him up on boxrec and his resume is a whos who of cab drivers and tomato cans

Hes only fought 1 undefeated fighter who was 15-0-1 and he won by decision in a 8 round fight

I don't get how you can compare Khan's resume to his. Spence's chin is still suspect cuz he ain't fought nobody

Comment

Originally posted by Queen_Leia View Post
                  Shut up you dont **** about boxing.

Go back to Pacquiao threads.
                  go back to having red k, oh wait, too late

Comment

go back to having red k, oh wait, too late
                    Red K? Who cares. You want all of my points as well? I don't care about those either. They don't do nothing for me when I logged off the computer.

Oh and YDKSAB!!!

Comment

I just looked him up on boxrec and his resume is a whos who of cab drivers and tomato cans

Hes only fought 1 undefeated fighter who was 15-0-1 and he won by decision in a 8 round fight

I don't get how you can compare Khan's resume to his. Spence's chin is still suspect cuz he ain't fought nobody
                      But you are pretty much implying he can beat Floyd and Broner because you hate both of those fighters. His resume isn't the greatest, but you know the talent is there. None of these Olympians have good resumes. Except Lomachenko, the loss to Salido is still a good name on his Resume and you know damn well he would beat Salido in a rematch. Lawrence Cole is a terrible ref, Salido should have been disqualified.

Comment

Working...
                      X