Collapse
No announcement yet.

Leading with the head... thoughts?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Micky Ward vs Emanuel Augustus was head to head fight and perfectly clean with no headbutts as far as I can remember. Fight of the year too. Nothing illegal. Great inside fighting.

Only time headbutts happen is when that faggot ass Chaves hugged Rios bringing his head in to his.

Comment

there was no "leading of the head", rios got inside and put his head on chaves shoulder and they'd have an honest inside fight with chaves' head also on rios' shoulder, that is, until chaves decided to clinch rios and square himself up to rios' head pulling rios to him and "ACT" like rios was being dirty with his head, chaves is a bit ch, and it takes a special kind of moron to not realise the blatant bulsht he was doing, rios did nothing dirty the entire fight

Comment

Originally posted by CatchAndShoot View Post
        Chaves was accentuating the **** out of the "headbutts". They weren't head butts. Rios was laying his head into his chest, and Chaves kept putting his head up in an exaggerated manner like he was getting Timothy Bradley'd.

Rios only complained when Chaves would complain first. You just gonna let someone dude trick on you, and not say some **** back?
        This isn't a post-fuck cuddle; it's boxing.

I'm kidding I haven't actually seen the fight yet. I don't know if it's worth downloading yet from the discriptions.

Comment

Working...
        X