Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wonder why this type of thing doesn't happen at my local McDonald's?

Comment

the animal who is doing the beating is black, the other ones watching are black and there is violence happening. 1 + 1 = 2 you know the answer why this crap is happening.

Comment

Originally posted by nooblet View Post
        the animal who is doing the beating is black, the other ones watching are black and there is violence happening. 1 + 1 = 2 you know the answer why this crap is happening.
        OMG what are you implying?!?!?!

If anything this woman's family should scold her for not being more sensitive to the special needs of African Americans.

(My impression of a white american)
        Last edited by Fr3$h; 06-28-2014, 07:43 AM.

Comment

What savagery and thuggery.

Comment

The thing about kids is that they grow up.

When that little kid gets big enough and strong enough, she better pray he can't find her. Best case scenario is that he only ****s her up. Worse case scenario is that he turns into a violent delinquent.

I hate people who act without regard for children. They watch everything we do and how they act and how they think is all based on what we do as adults.

Comment

Originally posted by Nooblet View Post
              lol you're a fucking moron

Stick to talking about what you know- hot girls you find on the internet you will never touch.

Comment

Can't say I blame the kid, or care, if he grows up go beat on ghetto black chicks.....

Comment

Some women are just hella ratchet.

Comment

It's quite ridiculous that people watch and immediately don't intervene and stop it.

I know for a fact I would immediately intervene without hesitation. It's not rocket science. A woman in her work outfit beating up on a stranger with her kid right there......

Comment

Originally posted by Booji Boy View Post
                      Why is the video titled with words like "black" and "white", as if that's relevant? As if we can't tell what color these people are anyway.
                      If it was the other way around, those words would absolutely be relevant.

Comment

Working...
                      X