Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the best fighter you think Khan could beat?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Khan looks like s**t right now compared to how he was a couple of years ago, but I think he can come back and be one of the top guys at 140. Based on his last performance, its hard to make a case for him.

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
      bradley......and it cant get better than that imo....
      Originally posted by yoz View Post
      Utter garbage. It'd be close, but Khan could win it.
      Hopefully the fight will happen one day but IMO your oppinion is the one that is utter garbage. But without the fight it is all speculation.

Comment

Anyone know if Khan took Hunters advice of training even when not in camp?

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
          Even though Charlie Zelenoff debuted as a welterweight, he is a natural JWW and only weighed in at 144 for the Kid Thunder fight. I believe he could make 140 and give Khan a stern test.

Zelenoff has that RJJ speed and style which could really throw Khan off as he is used to having the speed advantage.
          Let's not forget about zelenoffs bone crunching 1 punch ko power, harder hitter than both klitschko bros combined. True story. People forgot charlie already knocked out Floyd Mayweather *, I mean he destroyed the p4p champ **.

* senior
          **father

Comment

He could beat anyone at 140 except Matthysse. Not saying he definitely would, but he could.

Comment

I dont see khan beating berto or guerrero khans been dropped by mediocre punchers devon is probably his best bet and he wouldnt be able to keep bradley off him

Comment

How do you guys see a Mayweather-Khan fight playing out? Not who would win, we already know that, but how would the fight develop.

Comment

Khan has a decent shot to beat anyone at the division including a Garcia rematch.

Comment

I thought he beat Peterson... so Peterson?

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
                      How do you guys see a Mayweather-Khan fight playing out? Not who would win, we already know that, but how would the fight develop.
                      Very badly for Khan. He'd struggle to land anything clean, and eat very hard counters. He has a round or two where Mayweather would adapt to the speed, and the fight would consist of Mayweather picking him off outside for as long as it lasted afterwards.

Comment

Working...
                      X