No announcement yet.

Move over Broner. Here comes Benavidez.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EdWins View Post
    Even if Benavidez was with Goldenboy I doubt Broner would fight him.
    Yes yes, Broner is on a different level right now, Benavidez is still fighting 6 rounders blah blah blah. But the point is, when they are at the same level professionally, I am confident Benavidez would beat Broner, quite easily too.
    It's gonna be interesting to see what he could do down the line with his career. A tall ass southpaw with power and hand speed. He could very well be the next Top Rank Mexican star. I just hope Freddie Roach doesn't fk him over with his training. He still with Roach right? I didn't see him last night.
    Originally posted by EdWins View Post
    now that's laughable.
    Haha funny thing is he didn't even try to "hide" his alt. If he trolls again, he gets banned permanently AGAIN.

Comment

jose is a welter. broner's not even at lightweight yet. but by the time he is, jose might be ready and he's got all of the tools to beat broner.

Comment

Originally posted by AntonTheMedium View Post
        jose is a welter. broner's not even at lightweight yet. but by the time he is, jose might be ready and he's got all of the tools to beat broner.
        by that same token, how lond do u think jose will stay at 147? hes pretty tall and hes only 20. i doubt he'll even be there when broner gets there. the fight ppl should be talking about as a possible future bout is benavidez vs canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
          by that same token, how lond do u think jose will stay at 147? hes pretty tall and hes only 20. i doubt he'll even be there when broner gets there. the fight ppl should be talking about as a possible future bout is benavidez vs canelo.
          i have no idea, but I'd imagine that they'd like to get a title at 147 first. he weighed in at 143 in his last fight so i don't think he's struggling to make weight.

Comment

Originally posted by AntonTheMedium View Post
            i have no idea, but I'd imagine that they'd like to get a title at 147 first. he weighed in at 143 in his last fight so i don't think he's struggling to make weight.
            yea hes not yet, but he will. hes still growing and if he hopes to be a champion he will have to put on more weight.

Comment

yea hes not yet, but he will. hes still growing and if he hopes to be a champion he will have to put on more weight.
              he will, but in the meantime, lets pretend it'll happen.

Comment

Broner only wishes he has benevidez talents. But I must say Broner is mimicking floyd talents decent enough but then again what are we measuring his accomplishments against perez, escobedo, LMFAO

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg View Post
                  Broner only wishes he has benevidez talents. But I must say Broner is mimicking floyd talents decent enough but then again what are we measuring his accomplishments against perez, escobedo, LMFAO
                  and who are we measuring benavidez's accomplishments against?

Comment

You see what I did their.

Comment

He might be fighting at 147 but the dude can barely make the limit.
                      You see what I did their.

I read somewhere Benavidez's hand problem was that he grew an extra bone (wtf?) somewhere and it had to be surgically removed or something along those lines. So it doesn't seem to be hand problems like Floyd or Malignaggi.

Comment

Working...
                      X