Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's the better player Scottie Pippen or Dwayne Wade?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kbpoetree View Post
    just outta curiosity whom do u think was the team captain of the Bulls???? i'll give u one clue...it WASNT Jordan......
    I just remember reading once that Pippen was captain cause Michael was hard to get along with for the other players....I could be wrong...sure Jordan was the "leader" but as recall wasnt the named captain all the years....I would check further right now but gotta head out to my first night of Fire training rookie school..

Comment

i luv wade and all but its probably pippen for me... more well rounde and versatile IMO...

take away scottie's scoring and he could still contribute to his team immensely...

Comment

Originally posted by kbpoetree View Post
        just outta curiosity whom do u think was the team captain of the Bulls???? i'll give u one clue...it WASNT Jordan......
        Just out of curiosity who was the one begging for 23 to come back to the team and also who looked like a punk for not taking a last second shot against the knicks and had Toni kukoc take it instead ..I'll give u on clue ..it wasn't JORDAN..

Comment

Was pippen ever an MVP (not all-star game)? Wade is better and a leader not a side-kick and he made the Heat franchise what it is today. Though pippen was damn good player in his own right. Wade still has many seasons to add to his many accolades.

Comment

Originally posted by talip bin osman View Post
            i luv wade and all but its probably pippen for me... more well rounde and versatile IMO...

take away scottie's scoring and he could still contribute to his team immensely...

That is true.

Comment

Originally posted by the mesiah View Post
              even though d-Wade led a group to win the chip and pippen didn't , overall got to go with pip..
              Agreed...Scottie never lead a team to a title like Wade did, but Scottie is the better player overall. I can't believe people try to compare Wade and James to Jordan and Pippen lmao!

Comment

osama bin pippen.

Comment

Originally posted by Bootneck View Post
                  pippen.

wade is so overrated it's not even funny anymore.
                  Wade is underrated, especially by you.

My vote goes to Dwyane Wade.

He isn't the defender Pippen was but he is still a very good defensive player and offensively he can almost do it all. ( gotta work on that outside shot some more.)

Wade is a finals mvp, something Pippen never was.

One last thing: it's Dwyane, not Dwayne thread starter.

Comment

Originally posted by Since 1985 View Post
                    Agreed...Scottie never lead a team to a title like Wade did, but Scottie is the better player overall. I can't believe people try to compare Wade and James to Jordan and Pippen lmao!
                    People shouldn't compare Wade/James to Jordan/Pippen right now but let the duo of Wade and James get some years together ( and hopefully some titles) before we make out they are not comparable to Jordan/Pippen.

Comment

Originally posted by the mesiah View Post
                      Just out of curiosity who was the one begging for 23 to come back to the team and also who looked like a punk for not taking a last second shot against the knicks and had Toni kukoc take it instead ..I'll give u on clue ..it wasn't JORDAN..
                      Exactly! Jordan>>>Pippen by a WIDE margin. Pippen didn't win anything with a talented Rockets and Blazer teams. Btw, I have those cement IV's in your sig my dude. That's a classic color way.

Comment

Working...
                      X