Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Jorge Arce afraid of Nonito Donaire?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a mexican showing fear?No such thing.

Comment

I'm not going to say he's afraid... I think he wants the fight. I do think he's worried on how he'll approach Donaire though.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
        See QUELOQUE's post.

But really four pounds is nothing to do these guys man. It's not like moving up/down from Middleweight to super middleweight or something like that. Four pounds is really nothing for arce.
        I still believe that doesn't make any sense.

He should have just take a tune-up fight at 122, fight Donaire with him as the champion, and go back to 118 if he wants.

instead of chasing for a "vacant" belt by fighting an opponent he has beaten before.

Comment

Originally posted by keehlnate View Post
          I still believe that doesn't make any sense.

He should have just take a tune-up fight at 122, fight Donaire with him as the champion, and go back to 118 if he wants.

instead of chasing for a "vacant" belt by fighting an opponent he has beaten before.
          alright man well don't be surprised when the fight is announced after vazquez. And it's not that good of a fight anyway total mismatch imo.

Comment

to me, arce is like salido ...both did everything in thier power to avoid rematch vs the guys they got the title from...wv2 and juanma...both stoppages were premature imo...

Comment

alright man well don't be surprised when the fight is announced after vazquez. And it's not that good of a fight anyway total mismatch imo.
              Go to the nearest mexican and slap him on the side of the head and
              see what happens.

Comment

lol nonito is ducking the cuban hahahahahah what a puss

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
                  Go to the nearest mexican and slap him on the side of the head and
                  see what happens.
                  gives me a taco I hope??

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
                    to me, arce is like salido ...both did everything in thier power to avoid rematch vs the guys they got the title from...wv2 and juanma...both stoppages were premature imo...
                    lol nonito is ducking rigo and pacquiao is ducking maywheather hahaha

why are pinoys afraid of the black man

Comment

agree, and feel that there's Too many steamroll matchups, sounds good on paper, but f@ck . These guys barely fight twice a year, and from these type of fights we only get to see them for like what? 4minutes 8min tops?, then it's another 7-9months. and another 4-8min.

Comment

Working...
                      X