Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comment on the following members - (Part 1.)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bcfc View Post
    do you really use steroids?? i saw ur pic u look like a body builder. not asking in a ****ed up way just curious.
    Naw Im not. Its cool its a compliment to me if I look like Im on roids Im doing something right in the gym. I dont have a problem with steroids there is just no reason for me to take steroids and then work out at my house and sit in front of the computer.

Comment

Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
      Naw Im not. Its cool its a compliment to me if I look like Im on roids Im doing something right in the gym. I dont have a problem with steroids there is just no reason for me to take steroids and then work out at my house and sit in front of the computer.
      lol cool man, i believe you, i guess i got that habbit of when i see a guy whos big i automatically think he's juiced up, and plus wazza was saying it. but i guess the power and siize will still be there even when you take time off, ive found that roiders get sucked off when they take a break....

Comment

disappointing Mack

Your supposed to tell the impressionable youth on these boards to just eat right and put in the work other wise they will think you can just stick needles in their asses, sit around and get jacked without training

Comment

I'll see you in court Jesus.
          If you were chasing me, I'd just throw a muscle milk cookies n cream and distract your ass. I'd be home free.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
            disappointing Mack

Your supposed to tell the impressionable youth on these boards to just eat right and put in the work other wise they will think you can just stick needles in their asses, sit around and get jacked without training
            My bad Spray, what I meant to say was.

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
            If you were chasing me, I'd just throw a muscle milk cookies n cream and distract your ass. I'd be home free.
            Yea chasing people isnt my thing anyway. Im pretty fast for a big guy so the first 50 yards or so you gotta be careful after that I give up though.

Comment

Originally posted by Ether View Post
              Will be doing this now once a week, the first random 5 picked.
              Didn't even see this "contest until now.

Walt Liquor-He's a bud, good solid poster, funny.

Left Hook Tua-one of my 1st friends here, helped me out when i 1st joined, showed me how vbplaza worked and gave my points and stuff. One of the funniest guys here, great poster.

AKATheMack-not quite sure who he is, i don't remember his posts enough to comment. Seems ok though from what i do remember.

Chicharito- Is this Chicano? Lol. I don't know..never had a problem with him.

street bully
              street and i don't get along very well, but I'm not going to judge him. We just agree to disagree.

Comment

Originally posted by jazluvr View Post
                street and i don't get along very well, but I'm not going to judge him. We just agree to disagree.
                # Total Posts: 252,123
                # Posts Per Day: 437.08

Thats got to be a glitch or something, right? Thats impossible.

Comment

# Total Posts: 252,123
                  # Posts Per Day: 437.08

Thats got to be a glitch or something, right? Thats impossible.
                  Samurai and I used to spend a lot of time in the max points threads. Him and Little Mac taught me how to use 2 windows to post really fast. I could post about 1500 posts in about 3 hours. 100 points a post.
                  Not a glitch. A forum feature. Better than reading garbage in nsb about the Pac-floyd wars at the time.

Comment

Originally posted by jazluvr View Post
                    Samurai and I used to spend a lot of time in the max points threads. Him and Little Mac taught me how to use 2 windows to post really fast. I could post about 1500 posts in about 3 hours. 100 points a post.
                    Not a glitch. A forum feature. Better than reading garbage in nsb about the Pac-floyd wars at the time.
                    Oh ok. I wasnt criticizing you or anything I was just doing the math on it and I couldnt figure out how that was even possible. I understand now.

Comment

• Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
                      Oh ok. I wasnt criticizing you or anything I was just doing the math on it and I couldnt figure out how that was even possible. I understand now.
                      i hear ya, i didn't think you were, i see you've been around awhile...how come you didn't partake in the unlimited karma feature back then? those guys got 21k rep! I would have loved that...lol.

Actually, being a boxing fan for over 40 years, I wish i found this site in '02, like Kaps. I would have loved talking boxing back then with these guys.
                      Last edited by jazluvr; 10-26-2010, 02:08 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X