No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao believes in the possibility of a ‘Valero Conspiracy Theory’

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Siggy View Post
    uhh where in the article did manny condone valero's actions? besides, from what i read he's not saying he believes there's a possibility that valero didnt kill his wife. he's saying there' a possibility that valero did not commit suicide...that he was murdered instead.
    You know how haters does, they would throw everything on pac even valero's death i'm sure they would blame on pac...

They love to suck floyd's dick so much there can only be one so they have to discredit pac on anything.

See these *****s like killi-kalli, he never does anything but hate on any boxer except floyd he's almost second to larryx.

Comment

Originally posted by PAKYO View Post
      You know how haters does, they would throw everything on pac even valero's death i'm sure they would blame on pac...

They love to suck floyd's dick so much there can only be one so they have to discredit pac on anything.

See these *****s like killi-kalli, he never does anything but hate on any boxer except floyd he's almost second to larryx.
      no kidding.
      "haters" are so blinded by their hate, that it affects their reading comprehension skills.
      either that or they had shtty reading comprehension skills to begin with.

Comment

Wow... Goes to show you the intelligence this guy possesses when he agrees with the 2 people who believe there's a conspiracy going on. Someone call Mulder and Scully right now!!!

Comment

Pac wasn't a huge fan of Valero back in '06. He then invited him to this 30th birthday party two years later. He seems to be defending him and doesn't think the guy would've hung himself.

My opinion: Pac is full of ****! Valero was a nutcase.

Comment

Exactly what I was saying Monday but noooo valero just killed himself there was no possiblity somebody else could of killed him...

Comment

Originally posted by SoldierWarrior View Post
              Thanks Pacquiao for spreading these dumb conspiracy theories around of a mental-midget who was known to beat his family members and Valero was also a known drug-abuser.
              Everything in this article is coming from Koncz mouth. Koncz is saying that Manny said he could have been killed, instead of killing himself... that's it. The rest of the article is all Koncz talking.

Comment

Originally posted by Lorily View Post
                Everything in this article is coming from Koncz mouth. Koncz is saying that Manny said he could have been killed, instead of killing himself... that's it. The rest of the article is all Koncz talking.
                Koncz is a moron, isn't that the guy who always started **** with Roach on the HBO-special or was that just a hype up to the fight moments and there is nothing between those two?

Comment

Originally posted by etlux View Post
                  I dunno. I don't think it's common practice to put millionaires on suicide watch. He looked fine to me when being led away in cuffs. He almost looked to be smirking.
                  That's exactly what I said when I saw the pictures!

--

Anyway, I don't know how they run the prisons there, let alone prisoners, so I don't think we should've expected them to put Valero on suicide watch.

Comment

Originally posted by SoldierWarrior View Post
                    Koncz is a moron, isn't that the guy who always started **** with Roach on the HBO-special or was that just a hype up to the fight moments and there is nothing between those two?
                    Koncz wanted Roach fired because Pac "didn't need him."

Comment

Originally posted by Jakutindi Wauya View Post
                      For the first time I agree with Manny Pacquiao.he's in politics and so that even gives him more understanding of situations.
                      Manny maybe right, I was thinking that the guards killed Valero for Hugo to avoid further embarrassment I mean he had the dudes face tatooed on his chest.

Comment

Working...
                      X