Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats the gayest game you've ever played?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i have a ps1 car game that's only 1 player.....just wtf? ****in gay

Comment

I call bull****. There is no way in HELL you are 21, just like there is no way she's 24 unless there were some serious modifications made to that photo.

Comment

LOL, she looks about 12. These **** sites are very seedy and often lie about the ages of their models.

She's that young you'd probably have to make aeroplane sounds to get your dick in her mouth!
        Last edited by Targaryen; 01-25-2010, 08:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Chosen View Post
          LOL, she looks about 12. These **** sites are very seedy and often lie about the ages of their models.

She's that young you'd pribably have to make aeroplane sounds to get your dick in her mouth!
          Ha, that actually made me lol, nice.

http://arielrebel.com/english/aboutme.php?bill=nats
          It says her age right there. Just because she doesn't have big fake silicone **** doesn't mean she's 12.

Comment

C'mon guys! Give him a break... she's at least 14.

Comment

Comment

I'd have to say the worst game I've played was Brute Force on Xbox. Street Fighter 4 is pretty bad too.

Comment

Dark Void. Holy **** that game is gay.

Comment

The suckiest? damn thats a toughie considering all the horrible games that got released back when the NES and SNES were out.....heres my top three..

1. Rise of the Robots
                    2. Shaq-fu
                    3. Waynes world

I did not own them, but rented them. I feel sorry for the ppl who actually did buy those games, cause I felt ripped off and only spent 5 bucks on them.

Comment

Fade To Black, PSX.

I actually chose to buy this game with my own money when I was 13, boy was I upset.

Comment

Working...
                      X