**the official la lakers thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well he knows he got owned by STATS.

Comment

• chill fellow laker fans...Gringo is a good dude...i vouch...he's just a piston fan...no harm no foul

Comment

• Originally posted by Dorian View Post
        Well he knows he got owned by STATS.
        Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
        chill fellow laker fans...Gringo is a good dude...i vouch...he's just a piston fan...no harm no foul
        You know what I just noticed???? how in the hell did you fellas get so many damn e points??? damn......never noticed how many ya'll got till now!!!!!! hahahaha what's the secret fellas.....hahhaha

Comment

• Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
          You know what I just noticed???? how in the hell did you fellas get so many damn e points??? damn......never noticed how many ya'll got till now!!!!!! hahahaha what's the secret fellas.....hahhaha

laker haters like to bet during the playoffs....easy money

Comment

• Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post

there...now you're a millionaire too

Comment

• Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
              there...now you're a millionaire too
              Oh snap.....you the **** Mak!!! thanks for the phat e hook up!!! go Lakers!!!!!!!

Comment

• Just wondering how they're going to steal the MVP from Kobe this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by TortillaWarrior View Post
                  Just wondering how they're going to steal the MVP from Kobe this year.

they're gonna give it to Carmelo for finishing 2nd behind the lakers

Comment

• Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
                    chill fellow laker fans...Gringo is a good dude...i vouch...he's just a piston fan...no harm no foul

thanks mak you know i was just ****in w/ these cats. can't argue titles w/ laker fan. that's like white sox fan trying to talk titles w/ the yankees. although in the last 20 seasons i can say that you only have 1 more title than we do. 25 seasons is a different story. we should have beat the spurs in '05 too. oh well.

Umm....ok I guess you been in a bomb shelter since ****en 2003....just FYI your Pistons suck ballz now.....neither one of those two kats play for your squad any more morron.....and we just gave you a beat down yesterday.......hahahhaha......peace ez!!!
                    yeah i was in a bomb shelter as we were dominating your lakers in a 5 game sweep, battling the spurs in the nba finals the next year and making 6 straight conference finals appearances overall. right.

Comment

• Originally posted by oldgringo View Post

thanks mak you know i was just ****in w/ these cats. can't argue titles w/ laker fan. that's like white sox fan trying to talk titles w/ the yankees. although in the last 20 seasons i can say that you only have 1 more title than we do. 25 seasons is a different story. we should have beat the spurs in '05 too. oh well.

yeah i was in a bomb shelter as we were dominating your lakers in a 5 game sweep, battling the spurs in the nba finals the next year and making 6 straight conference finals appearances overall. right.
                      You lucky your Mak's boy....so imma take it ez on ya.....imma let you slide this one time kid....but dont' ever get outta line again or ill have ta e smack ya!!! hahahah

Comment

Working...
                      X