Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Credibility of a convicted crackhead makes.........

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Credibility of a convicted crackhead makes.........

after being humiliated the last time he trained a fighter................after proclaiming himself the best trainer............but wouldn't take none of the blame after a loss..............got " 0 %" credibility whatsoever.........insinuating the use of an illegal substance..........

Floyd Sr. cannot be taken seriously.

Comment

ugly mayweather sr got zeeeeeerooooo credibility..

Comment

Yep. Sr's rep is all but dead after the Hatton fiasco.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadows208 View Post
          Floyd Sr. cannot be taken seriously.
          yes i guess so............but that's some serious insinuation/allegations.............even for an old bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by strugler View Post
            yes i guess so............but that's some serious insinuation/allegations.............even for an old bitter man
            It's not like Sr. is unibiased and has a matual respected toward them. To me, it only makes him look like he's reaching for **** to say.

Comment

I've seen Roach march down with Toney Hopkins & Tyson and all lost, SR had Ricky Hatton a man that was never considered nearlyas skilled as those three. It rubs both ways, Floyd Sr sculpted Jr from a young child into a champion his skills for preparing skilled fighters cannot be questioned.

Comment

Originally posted by strugler View Post
                after being humiliated the last time he trained a fighter................after proclaiming himself the best trainer............but wouldn't take none of the blame after a loss..............got " 0 %" credibility whatsoever.........insinuating the use of an illegal substance..........
                I know this is cold, but if anyone deserved sarcoidosis.....

j/k... but floyd is a jerk.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
                  I know this is cold, but if anyone deserved sarcoidosis.....

j/k... but floyd is a jerk.

PAC should sue Sr...and after Jr is forced to payout, he'll get rid of his crackhead daddy again

Comment

convicted crackhead joy ..................... should take it like a man.............the loss i mean.............the greatest self proclaimed trainer training the "man" at 140.....................being KTFO in the 2nd round...............damn it must be steroids!!!!!!!...................amateur punching asian making me look like a fool is just.................doesnt make sense in his crackhead mind........bitter old man.....

Comment

Working...
                    X