Boxing Confessions

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by .::WaRCoTTo::. View Post
    WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA?!..

You seriously don't know what you're missing man!..wtf!?..
    i started watching them all, but never made it through any of them. just a lack of interest in those particular fighters

Comment

I have learned most things I know about current boxing from this forum. I probably haven't watched a lot of notable fights besides muhammad ali and tyson clips on youtube. I don't understand why all the hate for Klit brothers although am not necessarily a fan of theirs. I have a lot to learn about the boxing scene.

Comment

to this day, i still get bothered when i see clips of roy getting KTFO

tyson-douglas still pisses me off

i hate ray leonard for not rematching marvin

i hate de la hoya

im beggining to respect calzaghe's record

Comment

Originally posted by mr.raines21 View Post
          ive never watched taylor-chaves 1, Corrales-castillo, gatti-ward 1,2, &3, or marquez vasquez 1,2,&3. Just never really wanted to see these fights. I hear that they are classic, but i just dont want to watch them.

I hate shane mosley.
          I hate odlh 2000 and up
          I actually think tito beat oscar.

thats all i got
          Watch Cas - Diego, excellent display of inside fighting

Comment

mike tyson is probably my favorite person (besides family)

i literally get offended when ppl insult mike

Comment

i used to hate boxing and i used to think it was the most boring **** in the universe

i was chillin with some people one day who were watching boxing and i was amazed by the KO. so i started following boxing and learning about it back like 2005-2006 so im a rookie, sons. funny enough, i THINK it was a Wlad fight i cant remember the exact fight but i remember it was a big white dude
              Last edited by rizkybizness; 06-01-2009, 04:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by r i z i View Post
                are you serious?
                Of course

Comment

I've keep watching Valuev fights (in anticipation of something exciting to happen) even though I hate watching them...

I want Oscar to come back....just so I can watch him get beat up again...

I've never seen a Juan Manuel Marquez fight in its entirety...

Comment

i honestly think, deep down in my heart, that pernell schools floyd

Comment

Originally posted by r i z i View Post
                      i used to hate boxing and i used to think it was the most boring **** in the universe

i was chillin with some people one day who were watching boxing and i was amazed by the KO. so i started following boxing and learning about it back like 2005-2006 so im a rookie, sons. funny enough, i THINK it was a Wlad fight :lo1: i cant remember the exact fight but i remember it was a big white dude
                      That big white dude was probably Corrie "The Chosen One" Sanders knocking Wlad TFO

Comment

Working...
                      X