No announcement yet.

Pacquiao fans: "Mayweather is too big. Cotto? OK...he's the perfect size!!"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BmoreBrawler View Post
    Lol what? I think you are confusing things. Most people are saying that Cotto at 147 is suicide for Pac but Cotto said he would fight at 140. Either way it is the much more dangerous fight. Pac might lose to Floyd but he could have his career ended vs Cotto. Cotto is better than Floyd.
    Did you see Cotto's last fights at 140? He looked like ****.

He was killing himself to make the weight, and it was effecting his punching power, his ability to absord shots, and his overall stamina.

If he drops to 140 for Pacquiao, it's an easy Pac win, because he'll likely be weight drained.

That is why Pacfans would rather see the Cotto fight.

Comment

Originally posted by The 5* General View Post
      HAHAHAHAHAH based on?

The surely Cotto should be the P4P king....

EVERYONE....trsiners boxers...everyone KNOWS that Cotto is not better Mayweather.
      Based on who he has beaten at 140 and 147.

What I should ask you is "based on what" do you say that Floyd is better than Cotto at this weight? Why did he retire twice to avoid him?

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
        Did you see Cotto's last fights at 140? He looked like ****.

He was killing himself to make the weight, and it was effecting his punching power, his ability to absord shots, and his overall stamina.

If he drops to 140 for Pacquiao, it's an easy Pac win, because he'll likely be weight drained.

That is why Pacfans would rather see the Cotto fight.
        Of course there is a chance that Cotto would be drained. I don't think he will go all the way to 140 though, I think he was just saying things to get on the radar. Look for a catchweight.
        Even Floyd refuses to make weight at 140.

I am a Pac fan and I would rather see him fight Cotto because it would be a war.

Comment

Lol what? I think you are confusing things. Most people are saying that Cotto at 147 is suicide for Pac but Cotto said he would fight at 140. Either way it is the much more dangerous fight. Pac might lose to Floyd but he could have his career ended vs Cotto. Cotto is better than Floyd.
          "most people"?? No. *******s.

Pac's entire team has said that Mayweather is the more dangerous fight.

Comment

this dude is dropping knowledge. pac fans are terrible.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
              Oh yeah, by the way....

The answer from them will be it's because the Cotto fight will be at a catchweight of 143-144lbs.

We all know there's a vast difference in size from 144 to 147.

That's like going from Middleweight up to Cruiserweight.
              For Cotto it is hes chinny as hell when he's weight drained...

Comment

Based on who he has beaten at 140 and 147.

What I should ask you is "based on what" do you say that Floyd is better than Cotto at this weight? Why did he retire twice to avoid him?
                Why would Cotto want to drop down to 140 and fight Pacquiao instead of staying 147 and fighting Paul Williams? Cotto is avoiding him.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryn0 View Post
                  For Cotto it is hes chinny as hell when he's weight drained...
                  That's what I mean, it's an easy W for Manny. He might even score the TKO.

I don't see how that does anything for Pacquiao's record other than adding another recognized name.

Cotto doesn't have quite the aura that he had pre-Margarito, and draining down to 140 or some catchweight would put him at a severe disadvantage.

Pacfans just want to see him fight anybody but Mayweather.

They know their boy struggled against Marquez, and they know Marquez is a lesser boxer than Mayweather is.

2 plus 2 always equals 4.

Comment

Cotto is naturally bigger than Floyd no doubt. His size and power is too much for Pacquiao to overcome in my opinion.

I don't disagree with Floyd fighting Pacquiao at 147. Floyd is naturally bigger but not much.

I don't agree with Mayweather fighting Marquez though. Marquez is a small lightweight as far as i'm concerned. Marquez at 144+ won't look right.

Comment

Holy **** this thread is being avoided by certain people big time. If this were a thread bashing Floyd, this mother ****er would have 100+ replies by now.

Comment

Working...
                      X