No announcement yet.

Crackhead Liberals fire Juan Williams

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crackhead Liberals fire Juan Williams

Why do Liberals always act like crackheads? Muslim extremist are different than muslims? Thats what he said... ****ing ******ed ugly crackhead looking liberals.
    Last edited by starkiller; 10-21-2010, 06:41 PM.

foxnews bill o reilly most of all relies on fear in order to get ratings....all the guy does is ***** and complain all day...the funny thing is they are funded by saudi arabia go and look it up if you think im lyin....i am not muslim but i aint scared of them....of which there is no proof still.....btw if you see a muslim in class do you really think he had something to do with 911 or terrorism....if you do you are one paranoid elf ****er....when someone does something crazy like attack muslim they try to distance from it even tho they provide the fuel to the fire...

Comment

Williams is a cool cat. F.Uck NPR. Williams is always cool and collected and no one can call him extreme.

That's the problem with people today. They are either extremely right or extremely left. Neither side is 100% correct in my opinion.

I've always liked Juan and respected his opinions. NPR was below him anyway.

Comment

Im a conservative, that being said I believe he was fired because he took a stance on a controvercial subject, which goes against NPR's whole existence. NPR is not commentary.

I am a conservative, I happen to be part Lebanonese myself, and I agree with Juan Williams statements. I understand why he was let go though, and I agree with NPRs decision. I watch Foxnews, I already admitted to being a conservative, and I see Juan Williams on the network every other day. He definately makes his political standings public.

Perhaps Foxnews should pick him up, he honestly belongs there. Would get much more fame and money aswell.

Comment

He shouldn't have been fired, but when you get down to it, it was a pretty dorky thing to say.

If you get nervous by what other people wear, you shouldn't leave the house. And he only said it anyway to placate O'Reilly.

Comment

Working...
          X