Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to the good side of Tim Bradley's resume, Miguel Vazquez!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome to the good side of Tim Bradley's resume, Miguel Vazquez!

Everyone thought Vazquez was gonna get KTFO, but I knew he'd be able to hang in there and there was no way Kim was outboxing him. And Bradley's resume just got better for schooling him for 10 rounds lol

Awwww... That ****ing sucks, I like bradley but I like Kim alot... I'm mad... And he got dominated by the guy that beat Prescott... Looking at boxrec!!!

Comment

Originally posted by IlostMyAccount View Post
      Awwww... That ****ing sucks, I like bradley but I like Kim alot... I'm mad... And he got dominated by the guy that beat Prescott... Looking at boxrec!!!
      I'm not gonna lie, my heart was pounding for every second of the fight lol One good punch by Kim and it would have ended up like Montiel-Hasegawa. But Vazquez looked much better than I thought he would. He pitched a complete shutout.

As for Kim, I have a feeling he's gonna brutally KO some young champ eventually. They'll probably think he's a walk in the park and they can easily outbox him, then BOOM.

Comment

that was a fun fight last night,

Vazquez's only losses have come against Bradley and Canelo...so I guess now that he's got a title he should just stay at lightweight as long as possible

Comment

Originally posted by El Cabron View Post
          that was a fun fight last night,

Vazquez's only losses have come against Bradley and Canelo...so I guess now that he's got a title he should just stay at lightweight as long as possible
          I agree. Canelo was way too big for him, and there's no shame in getting outboxed by Bradley. So I can see him having a good run at LW. There's plenty of good fights down there.

Comment

Bradley's last 7 fights have come against very strong competition:
            WUD12 vs. Miguel Vazquez (Current IBF 135 lb. champ)
            WSD12 vs. Witter (For the WBC 140 lb. title)
            WUD12 vs. Cherry (Only weak defense)
            WUD12 vs. Holt (WBC/WBO unification)
            NC3 vs. Campbell (TKO3 win for Bradley was overturned)
            WUD12 vs. Peterson (Peterson was undefeated, WBO defense for Bradley)
            WUD12 vs. Abregu (Abregu was undefeated, 147 debut for Bradley)

Bradley is on a mission.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxerDood View Post
              I agree. Canelo was way too big for him, and there's no shame in getting outboxed by Bradley. So I can see him having a good run at LW. There's plenty of good fights down there.
              Top rank said they might do a mini lw tourney with soto,vazquez,acosta.
              I would like to see demarco and katsids in it tho.

Comment

Anyone who hasn't seen Vazquez-Kim should look for a replay or look for a youtube of it. Vazquez was extremely impressive. Kim has never looked that great to me even though he is fun to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
                  Top rank said they might do a mini lw tourney with soto,vazquez,acosta.
                  I would like to see demarco and katsids in it tho.
                  Really? That would be very competitive. I honestly have no clue who I'd pick to win the whole thing.

Comment

Kim has spent his pro career learning how to box(3 of his first 5 fights were losses). It's a shame KO Kim lost but he looked like a damn amateur and couldn't adapt.

Good win for Vazquez.

Comment

Working...
                    X