Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pac has not fought anyone coming off of a significant win since moving up in weight.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SmoothMon View Post
    I was saying the same thing about pac opponents being losers trying to prove if they have something left. It doesnt make sense when pac beats up all these has beens but didnt fight Mosley for the real belt that was juggled by all the people on his resume. No matter what people say...Floyd beat Mosley,so that kinda automatically makes him #1 WW.
    If Floyd would have paid the sanctioning fees, he'd be the recognized undisputed WW champ

Comment

I dont really think you can knock the Hatton fight......Floyd may have decapitated Ricky previously, but he made Hatton come up to 147 where he clearly struggled against (and i think lost to) Collazo. It was an uncomfortable weight for him.

Pac fought him at 140 where he was still champion and laid him flat....8 rounds earlier.

The Cotto win would have been a lot more significant if it was at 147 and not 145. He whooped him, just as i think he would have at 147, but it wasnt at 147. Pac would have had him at his best at WW and it would have been a much greater win.

The Clottey fight was a trainwreck. Clottey is not an elite fighter....he is good, but not great. Mosley would have been a much better fight.

Comment

pac wanted to fight mayweather, but mayweather doesn't want the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by SmoothMon View Post
          I was saying the same thing about pac opponents being losers trying to prove if they have something left. It doesnt make sense when pac beats up all these has beens but didnt fight Mosley for the real belt that was juggled by all the people on his resume. No matter what people say...Floyd beat Mosley,so that kinda automatically makes him #1 WW.
          It doesn't makes sense. What is the point of fighting Mosley when Cotto beat him already? Let say Pac fought Mosley. People like you then will just say... oh Cotto already beat Mosley. Pac is a *****/coward for ducking Cotto. Take note Cotto beat first the younger version of Mosley than Floyd and Pac beat Cotto convincingly. Floyd ducked the prime younger version of Cotto, Margarito and Mosley. Is that makes sense to you now?
          Last edited by straightleft; 08-02-2010, 01:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by HyperUppercut View Post
            getting nothing but washed up left-overs and getting way more than deserved credit doing so:

ODH: Washed up, coming off of losses, beat steve forbes in some B.S., severly dehydrated, catchweight B.S. (manny cherry picked)

Hatton: Coming off of a KO loss to floyd, struggled in fight after that. Catch weight B.S. (manny cherry picked)

Cotto:Coming off of a KO loss to Margo, struggled against Clottey in next fight. Catchweight B.S. (cherry picked) (however, I still give him props for the way he beat cotto)

Clottey:Coming off of a loss to Cotto. I believe he was manipulated to lose by Arum. red K if you want. then literally gave a ****ty excuse.

Now Margo: Coming off of a loss to Mosley, no boxing license but Arum will make a way, no bricks in gloves. (yet another cherry pick)

*******s, please red k all you want. these are facts that cannot be disputed. And I guarantee that the know nothing mainstream media will hype up this win as if pacquiao is the coming of Jesus. Its so hilarious.
            This is the new Freddie system. Khan is on it as we speak.

Comment

Originally posted by Bhopreign View Post
              Clottey clearly robbed against Cotto, how anyone can see Cotto winning that fight is beyond me, he ate clean punches all night long.
              Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
              Cool,

So...........

That means Clottey was coming off a SIGNIFICANT WIN then against Pac right?
              I cant believe J-Ro still hasnt been responded to. ***** logic is funny.

Comment

funny how people are acting like a win over Malinaggi is a big win for a fighter like hatton

before floyd. i suggest people look at hattons opponents from floyd and eariler than compare paulie to them. pretty sure youa re going to laugh your ass off

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                  Ok but that is not what the TS is asking now is it?

Cotto didn't have a trainer,

Pac was on PED's

It was a catch-weight

Cotto was ruined,shot to ****

there was day in contractual weight limit for fight night

Cotto was overrated,

Cotto never beat champ

Pac was cherry picking Cotto cuz he ducked Shane

Cotto had paper tissue skin

What else do you want to say to take away credit from Pac? Is cool we can say it right now.

After that can we go back to the TS question?

Everything we can say to take away credit from Pac doesn't change the fact that Cotto was coming off a significant win now does it?

significant my ass, who has clottey beat of importance? what big fight has he won?

Comment

Originally posted by yesir View Post
                    significant my ass, who has clottey beat of importance? what big fight has he won?
                    According to Burner and Bhopreign....Clottey beat Cotto but was robbed.

Comment

Originally posted by shadeyfizzle View Post
                      According to Burner and Bhopreign....Clottey beat Cotto but was robbed.
                      i thought he edged out cotto too but it was too close so i saw it going either way or a draw. same as with the shane cotto fight.

but that was a past prime cotto. if clottey beat premarg cotto then that would have been a big win but its not.

so again, who has clottey beaten of significance?

Comment

Working...
                      X