Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Steven Gerrard get's 16year old girl Pregnant!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Steven Gerrard get's 16year old girl Pregnant!

There are a lot of totally unconfirmed rumours circulating the web at the moment about the Liverpool captain Steven Gerrard and his wife Alex Curran. The gossip website World Cup Wags has reported that a “major Liverpool player” has made a 16 year-old Liverpudlian girl pregnant, and the teenager has decided to keep it.

The football gossip site CaughtOffside.com has indicated that this player is Gerrard, and it has also been said that the information came from the same person that broke the John Terry affair with Vanessa Perroncel.

Terry tried to get a “super injunction” preventing anyone from reporting the rumours about his affair, and it has been alleged that this “major Liverpool player” is at this moment trying to impose the same gagging order on anyone repeating these allegations.

The rumours go on to say that Gerrard’s wife Alex has been having an affair with the Derby and Scotland striker Kris Commons, and that Gerrard is already planning to move to a foreign club in the summer to escape from all the media storm that would accompany the revelations, if they proved to be true.

I must stress that I have absolutely no way of knowing whether the rumours are true, I am simply reporting what has been written on other websites, and I hope for Steven Gerrard and England’s sake that they are totally without foundation, because they could throw England’s World Cup preparations into disarray.
    Last edited by Pretty Boy32; 04-23-2010, 11:28 AM.

have u not seen Alex Curran?????

who would **** a 16 yr old when u have that to **** each night

Comment

Originally posted by Rolling Stone View Post
      have u not seen Alex Curran?????

who would **** a 16 yr old when u have that to **** each night
      Yeah I know man, I'm not asking why would he?
      I'm just asking if anyone knows if this **** is true?

By the way, I heard one of them kids aint his, She was havin an affair with some bouncer and he is said to be the dad

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
        Yeah I know man, I'm not asking why would he?
        I'm just asking if anyone knows if this **** is true?

By the way, I heard one of them kids aint his, She was havin an affair with some bouncer and he is said to be the dad
        lol i highly doubt it mate......i mean Stevie G is abit of a hard man, you know with that incident that happened in the pub, but he looks too much of a ***** to cheat on his wife

Comment

Sounds like bull**** to me mate.

Comment

sounds like bollocks to me,the papers would have finished him off by now,that would be headline news everywhere

Comment

I hope this is true. Takes heat of the French boys

Comment

Kris Commons is said to be riding Alex Curran aswell

Comment

That's his buisness, not gonna break his balls over that. 16 is legal around here. He's still cool in 300.

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
                    That's his buisness, not gonna break his balls over that. 16 is legal around here. He's still cool in 300.
                    Steven Gerrard not Gerard Butler, dummy.

Comment

Working...
                    X