No announcement yet.

If Marquez upsets Mayweather...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Marquez upsets Mayweather...

This will be the biggest upset within the last 10 years!

Think about it.

Lets look at Marquez's disadvantages.

1. Age
    2. Reach
    3. Speed
    4. Weight

those are 4 at the top of my head.

I am a Huge Marquez fan. If he can get by Mayweather he will be up there with Chavez and Sanchez as far as legacy in my opinion.

That being said Guerra Marquez has que los hispanos sean orguellosos!!!

him and chavez will never be up there with sanchez,you are comparing these two with sanchez,that is like comparing apples and oranges

Comment

Originally posted by mrboxer View Post
      him and chavez will never be up there with sanchez,you are comparing these two with sanchez,that is like comparing apples and oranges
      No way dude Sanchez was Great but the rest of his career is unknown. Chavez is defanitely up there with Sanchez in terms of legacy and soon will JMM Be

Comment

chavez and marquez do not have the all round boxing skills that sanchez had,these guys are good but not a atg like sanchez

Comment

chavez and marquez do not have the all round boxing skills that sanchez had,these guys are good but not a atg like sanchez

Okay maybe he had better skills but i am talking about their legacy. People the level of opposition they faced and defeated.

Comment

it'll be one of the biggest upsets if it happens, JMM's gonna have to knock him out though the judges won't give him a fair deal

Comment

i dont think the legacy of chavez and marquez is near the one of sanchez,in your opinion they are and that is your opinion but i do not go with legacy,i go with talent,and sanchez had it,he made it look so easy,he is one of the few fighters from the old days that could come in the new era and be champion

Comment

sanchez died way too early to be called ''ATG''.

chavez and jmm are truly one of the ATG's in mexican boxing history, not sanchez.

Comment

JMM has nothing to lose on this one, win win situation. Floyd however been out of the ring for a while. I would have to agree thou, huge upset if JMM pulls it off but I doubt it. I'll give 2 to 1 odds to anyone who picks JMM over Floyd.

Comment

btw; no disrespect to any JMM fans but PBF is winning on saturday.

Comment

Working...
                    X