Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather Jr. Sides With 50 Cent, Disses Rick Ross

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't stand these commercial hip-hop clowns.

Floyd mayweather jnr is the most childish mother****er in boxing!

Comment

On another note.......

Klitschko, Arreola agree to title fight for September 26th.

http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/box...ory?id=4379462

Comment

Originally posted by The Gully Gad View Post
        50 cent makes me laff as well..
        Grown man going around calling himself 50 cent..

Theres this dude from our manor who goes on like that idoit but he dosent have the
        fame or the money so we call him 20 pence....

Comment

Originally posted by bodyshot View Post
          CO/cop or not, "Deeper Than Rap" is one of the top 3 rap albums of the year (for what it is). Crispest, most consistent production out there. For the hip-hop heads, name me 2 '09 albums that were better...
          I bought the Nefarious X-Raided's new album called Eternally Unforgiven. **** blows 50 Cent and Ross out of the water.

Comment

wow who gives a ****?

Comment

Fifty & mayweather a good combo...**** Officer Ricky lying ass fake cocaine seeling C.O.

Comment

Grow the **** up.

Comment

Originally posted by disol7 View Post
                  How does **** like this make a headline on boxingscene, nothing to do with boxing. everytime that ***** opens his mouth i hate him more and more. and floyd you do run thats why all the other top welterweights have fought each other and you, well you beat baldomir, sweet. douche bag.
                  STFU you scrub....what kind of music do u listen too?...the man was supply defending himself from harsh words by officer Ricky. Floyd is a boxer and therefore it related to him. If you didn't like the thread, then why the phuck did you post in it....Damn HATER!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ReppinDubK View Post
                    Ross music is alright, but his street cred is garbage. Mayweather is juts as bad though its so obvious hes not hood yet he tries so hard.
                    yea now i see what ross and floyd got in common, both fake gangsters. or should i say wanksters. and lol at floyd say "you know me i dont duck anyone" yea anyone that dont box lol!

Comment

Originally posted by bodyshot View Post
                      CO/cop or not, "Deeper Than Rap" is one of the top 3 rap albums of the year (for what it is). Crispest, most consistent production out there. For the hip-hop heads, name me 2 '09 albums that were better...
                      Torae "Double Barrel", Mos Def "Ecstatic", Jadakiss "The Last Kiss", Asher Roth "Asleep in the Bread Aisle", DJ Quik & Kurupt "Blaqkout", Method Man & Redman "Blackout 2", Eminem "Relapse", Fabolous "Loso's Way" for starters......

Comment

Working...
                      X