No announcement yet.

Froch v Taylor Online PPV

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cityfgod View Post
    cortezsucks is a troll with no idea and thinks hes clever by editing the Carl Froch wiki page

he is a sad ****er from near dublin.
    Originally posted by cityfgod View Post
    This is him?

Comment

Originally posted by The Chosen View Post
      I'm just going off what Buncey said:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Lvm--qi5qA
      OK, thanks for the link to that. Hennessy is denying what Bunce said about Setanta making an offer. I don't know what the truth of the matter is, but I haven't seen anything to suggest that they are demanding as much money as Calzaghe or Hatton would get.

Comment

Doese any one know if its just in the UK or other places in Europe?

Comment

Originally posted by Decypher View Post
          OK, thanks for the link to that. Hennessy is denying what Bunce said about Setanta making an offer. I don't know what the truth of the matter is, but I haven't seen anything to suggest that they are demanding as much money as Calzaghe or Hatton would get.
          Did Buncey say they actually made an offer? I thought he just said that he tried to get the head honcho's at Setanta interested in the fight? To be honest I don't think there's any one party to blame for this fight not being on TV. There's three:

ITV - For being stupid ****s and signing Froch up on a 3/4 fight deal (or whatever it was) and not realising that the big fights are in the US so if Froch wanted to fight the best and really develop his career he was gonna have to fight in the US sooner or later. I mean would they actually rather he make 4 defenses against ****bag bums in Nottingham instead?

Setanta - I really believe they could have made this fight happen for them but reports say they have hit on hard times, but seriously do they expect boxing fans to keep their subscription just for their one big fight in 2009 (Haye vs Klitschko) and they call themselves the home of UK boxing.

Hennesey Sports - For obviously being greedy ****s and thinking they can actually sell an online stream PPV. I'll stay up and try and get a showtime stream or just download it the next day. Thanks very much.

All in all I really can't see how Froch will be earning more from the online ppv than just settling for what they could get from ITV or Setanta to show the fight at 3am. Even if it was on Sky Box Office I would probably buy it because this is one of the fights of the year, but to expect me to stay up till 4am and pay to watch a ****ty stream on my laptop rather than watching it from the comfort of my living room on my HDTV, is just plain dumb.

Comment

Originally posted by AndyShitHot View Post
            Did Buncey say they actually made an offer? I thought he just said that he tried to get the head honcho's at Setanta interested in the fight?
            He said something like, "We threw our hat in the ring, it wasn't enough".

Comment

Who will be buying this pay per view then?

Comment

Working...
              X