Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Bellew, if He Beats Haye, Would Be in The Mix For Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post
    I feel the same way, I think his confidence is riding high and he truly believes he can win.
    I just hope he has had VADA doing random testing whilst Haye has been drinking juice in Miami!

Comment

Originally posted by tokon View Post
      But Hearn get paid regardless!

However, as abrasive as Bellew is, I think he knows what Haye brings and either doesn't care or really believes in himself! I would like to see him win to be honest.
      Seems to me like Hearn has found his niche in the market - sign up decent fighters who either self-evaluate poorly, or have a desire to overachieve. Then lead them into a hiding and make a few bucks for every day taken off the fighters life expectancy.

I can't knock the guys ability to make money.

Comment

LOL **** off Eddie...
        Bellew gets sparked in 4 maximum.

if by some miracle he came through it, you're that desperate to duck the players at CW you put him in against AJ?

I mean... just picturing them side by side for the promo's is making me cringe

Comment

Bellew AJ would be hilarious just the imagery.

Comment

Just imagine he got lucky twice. Tony Bellew, heavyweight champion of the world. Don't think I could bear to hear that interview.

Comment

Originally posted by bluepete View Post
              Just imagine he got lucky twice. Tony Bellew, heavyweight champion of the world. Don't think I could bear to hear that interview.
              I'd actually want Deontay Wilder to save boxing...

Comment

Eddie Hearn and Adam Smith are a clueless duo. Hearn calls this Haye / Bellew fight 'a big,big fight'.......Smith 'a must see fight'....ffs it is a mismatch .Haye is 8/1 on having just ran from forty five year old Briggs .....get real.

Syhite undercard and still the mugs go and sell it out ....they will buy anything making it bad for the real fans and easy for Hearn .....sickening !

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
                  Bellew will get knocked out cold inside of five rounds
                  That's being too kind, I say he won't last 3

Comment

Hahahaha put your house on a Joshua KO in 1!!
                    Thankfully this slaughter will never happen as Bellew won't get past Haye

Comment

To be fair on Hearn, he is doing his job as a promoter.

At the end of the day Bellew knows what he is getting into.

It will take more than getting KOd by haye to knock sense into Bellew.

Comment

Working...
                      X