Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Bellew, if He Beats Haye, Would Be in The Mix For Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hearn: Bellew, if He Beats Haye, Would Be in The Mix For Joshua

Tony Bellew (28-2-1, 18 KOs) could become the newest player in the heavyweight division - if he defeats former two division world champion David Haye on March 4th at the O2 Arena in London. Bellew, who holds the WBC cruiserweight title, is taking a big risk by heading up to the heavyweight ranks - where a muscular Haye is waiting with one punch knockout power.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Needless speculation from Hearn here. Everybody knows Bellew is getting ko'd inside 3 rounds, tgen saying heavyweight was a step 2 far, moving back down 2 cruiserweight.

Comment

Eddie sold Brook down the river, but this is worse.

He's sending Bellend into a decapitation.

Comment

Bellew will get knocked out cold inside of five rounds

Comment

Uncle Eddie is a developing a habit of leading his fighters into slaughters.

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
            Bellew will get knocked out cold inside of five rounds
            might be a 1st rounder...

Comment

Originally posted by KillaCamNZ View Post
              Uncle Eddie is a developing a habit of leading his fighters into slaughters.
              But Hearn get paid regardless!

However, as abrasive as Bellew is, I think he knows what Haye brings and either doesn't care or really believes in himself! I would like to see him win to be honest.

Comment

Yeah, but I bet when Bellow gets sparked he wont let Haye anywhere near Joshua which is too bad, i would love to see that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by tokon View Post
                  But Hearn get paid regardless!

However, as abrasive as Bellew is, I think he knows what Haye brings and either doesn't care or really believes in himself! I would like to see him win to be honest.
                  I feel the same way, I think his confidence is riding high and he truly believes he can win.

Comment

I realize it's not gonna happen, but could you imagine if Bellew caught Haye with a bomb early and then got sent to the slaughterhouse to face Joshua...

Comment

Working...
                    X