Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gennady Golovkin VS Jermall Charlo Poll!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
    And beating J-Rock made him a 50/50 huh? C'mon man, you'd know better than that.. Jermall has good power, so does Danny Jacobs & he is a legit MW.. If Danny vs Golovkin isn't a 50/50 fight how is this one a 50/50
    Exactly. This^^^^

NSB appears to have picked up someone utilising logic, how'd this happen ? Where did you come from ?

Comment

charlo knocks out ggg with a jab

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
        Stop it charlo knocked out a mediocre welter and you're acting like he's the second coming of Marvin hagler
        come on Bro, you think someone Rubio stopped can beat Charlo?? you think someone Mora dropped can beat Charlo?? you think a short welterweight can beat Charlo?? I'm not saying Charlo is going to clean out boxing but I am saying that he will beat suspect chins Lemiuex and Jacobs and a welterweight Brook

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
          I would agree with this. Doesn't clean KO Lemieux, but does batter the lumbering Lemieux, possibly forcing a stop. As I said, I'd pick Gennady if they fought today. But, doesn't change my opinion about Charlo vs the 3 above.
          That's what I'm saying, I think Charlo would beat Golovkin when they fight, realisticly they won't fight until 2018/2019 and I can't really see Golovkin winning at that time

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
            Charlo proved his timing is his greatest weapon in the Williams fight, I think the fight is closer than many make it look
            No my friend, Williams proved he wasn't ready for the assignment. He threw the same one, two over and over again and left his chin in the air for an abnormally long time.

The fact it took Charlo 5 rounds to time it proves my point.

Also, Charlo couldn't time the straight left of Trout for 12 rounds straight. The kid just isn't on Golovkin's level yet.

Comment

******ed ass thread...

first of all canelita should be the one chasing a charlo fight coz that's his division since he chickened out to fight the man at mw...also, charlo needs to test the waters at 160 first unless he's ready to get brooked......

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
                That's what I'm saying, I think Charlo would beat Golovkin when they fight, realisticly they won't fight until 2018/2019 and I can't really see Golovkin winning at that time
                And yet to see Wlad winning against AJ at 41!
                I guess diff house diff rules..

Comment

I'd enjoy watching this match...
                  I hope it happens eventually...

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
                    And yet to see Wlad winning against AJ at 41!
                    I guess diff house diff rules..
                    the heavyweight division you really don't need speed like other divisions, 40 years olds make up of 2/3 of the division

Comment

Working...
                    X