Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shane Mosley in the basement

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shane Mosley bashed Pacquiao for criticizing ****sexuality. The thing is, I don't like Pacquiao, he's a bit of a clown and a zionist, but when he criticized ****sexuality, he did what any man should do, but what most are afraid to say in this gay-dominated world we're living in. Now, Pacquiao did stick his tail between his legs and apologize, but the things he said about ****sexuality is not something that Shane Gay Mosley should criticize him for.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
      Nice, the guy's given his blood, sweat and tears and brain cells for the sport only for keyboard nerds to insult him...
      yeah, that's very sad...indeed...

as in adding insult to injury..

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
        Nice, the guy's given his blood, sweat and tears and brain cells for the sport only for keyboard nerds to insult him...
        What the guy from Boston said encapsulates everything. Hate to give his pink azz any credit... But, he is spot on.

Comment

Originally posted by punchr View Post
          Yes.

Sadly for Shane, he got suckered in and robbed. It sucks seeing this happen to a classy black man who isn't a street thug. Shane goes bowling with white people in Big Bear; he's a good dude. I bet in Jin's twisted mind, he wasn't "black enough" for her. I've had black co-workers tell me that non black ex girlfriends left them because of that reason smh. What does she want? An unemployed street thug named Tyrone smh.
          I cringe when people these type of comments. I don't think your intentions were bad, it seems quite unconscious which in a way, makes it worse.

Comment

Originally posted by SweetPbfAli View Post
            I cringe when people these type of comments. I don't think your intentions were bad, it seems quite unconscious which in a way, makes it worse.
            It's true. Some women who chase black guys will dump them if they're not "black enough." Jin is not the only mud duck to have done this.

Comment

Working...
            X